Great game!

This subforum is for discussion of the Iron Falcon Rules for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing. Maybe someday they'll have their own forum, but for now I'm keeping the discussion here.
jdrakeh

Great game!

Post by jdrakeh »

Tonight, as a belated birthday present, a few of my close friends agreed to roll up some characters for an Iron Falcon one-shot in the World of Verdan/War Against the Fae setting (I've posted it over in The Workshop).

We played through Tower of the Stargazer by James Raggi, with a few important alterations (notably, the wizard trap was redesigned to be a game/setting changer as opposed to a game ender and I nerfed a coupled of damage rolls in the interest of fun). Out heroes managed to escape the titular tower a bit worse for wear, though much richer for their efforts.

Only to find that, in unleashing the wizard from his prison, they had altered the world outside.

I really hope we get to pick this up again in the future. I'm hoping to parlay this one-shot into an irregular campaign and, since the players were already discussing possible future adventures, I think there's a good chance of this happening. :D

Thanks for the awesome game, Mr. Gonnerman!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Great game!

Post by Solomoriah »

Why thank you Mr. Drake!

I noticed elsewhere that you posted your location as Colorado Springs. Do you know Mr. Smoot? He's from there also.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
jdrakeh

Re: Great game!

Post by jdrakeh »

We are Facebook friends, but we haven't ever met in real life.