Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

Mint

Re: Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Post by Mint »

Once everyone in the party has entered the passage the door rises up from the floor and closes, sealing off the Fweth tunnel and the cold. The stabs of pain continue sporadically though they do not hinder movement much once having been gotten used to.

Edward looks at his talisman and sees that the gem is completely lit and spinning in a slow circle.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Edward shows the others the Talisman, "Looks like we are here," he says. Then mutters, "Wherever here is, anyway." Then in a normal voice, "I suppose we should check around that corner."
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Ferahf hisses at the sharp pain in his paw,// I do feel that, though as to what could be causing it I do not know but, I do not like it.\\ He continues to listen ahead. Hopefully he will be able to hear anything in tunnel before it approaches.
//If things go to hell Fehraf do us both a favor and get yourself out of the path of danger.\\
//Very well, if you wish I can retreat.\\
// I know you don't know me and I don't know you but we're the new additions here and I still have no idea who I can actually trust. I'm guessing you can read my thoughts as I think them, as I am now. Meh...... I think too much. Never was my strong point. I just have a hard time trusting.... Never mind.\\
Ferahf turns and glances back at the others. He turns back keeping his attention on the tunnel ahead.
//We seem to be a rather rag-tag group, A group of... Misfits, as it were. As to who you can trust I assure you, You can trust me for I bear no ill will. The others seem to be well intentioned after all, they rescued us. If they were untrustworthy then they would have attempted something by now. As for your thoughts they are unorganized but that can be an advantage.\\
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Woe

Post by Woe »

Elizabeth will nod grimly to Edward and follow Eli around the corner with her halberd out bobbing ahead of her.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Longman

Post by Longman »

Now the party has entered the tunnel William will try to move closer to the front, about 3rd in line.
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

Alrone speaks "I do not suppose the time is now to speak of things such as alliances. We should probably do whatever it take to survive and worry about the formalities later" with that alrone shall sink to the back of the party.
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

black1blade wrote:Alrone speaks "I do not suppose the time is now to speak of things such as alliances. We should probably do whatever it take to survive and worry about the formalities later" with that alrone shall sink to the back of the party.
Eli responds from farther up the tunnel.Ferahf and were just discussing a similar idea. I am all for an alliance between all of us.

Eli will turn back towards where that tunnel makes a turn and head that direction.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Woe

Post by Woe »

"Ssh. We can discuss this later, when we know we're in a safe location." whispers Elizabeth. She's not interested in discussions about alliances. Aeiou obviously arranged everyone here for a reason, therefore everyone is trustworthy. Because everyone is trustworthy, no need for discussion. Besides, there could be fweth around the corner.

INT 8 logic! :lol:
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Ferahf nods his agreement, his ears twitching slightly as he listens ahead.
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Mint

Post by Mint »

(OOC: Being as how this is BFRPG and hence OSR it is assumed at the outset that everyone in the party is "in an alliance", allied, friends, comrades, bosom buddies. Not to mention that at the beginning of all this it was stipulated that this would be so. Heh. So, no, this is not some whack-a-mole reality tv show with the party voting others off the island. We will now continue with our story...)

Inevitably you round the corner and find...a passage. Same as before. This one, however, is only twenty feet in length and at the end of it is, from what you can see from where you are, a room made of the same material and lit in the same way as the passage you are in.