Chapter One: The Star and the Sylvan Sea

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

black1blade

Re: Chapter One: The Star and the Sylvan Sea

Post by black1blade »

Alrone with be rather stringent when helping with repairs trying to avoid heavy lifting or any tiring physical work.
Mint

Post by Mint »

black1blade wrote:Alrone with be rather stringent when helping with repairs trying to avoid heavy lifting or any tiring physical work.
(OOC: Erm..."repair to" means to "go to".)
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

black1blade wrote:Alrone with be rather stringent when helping with repairs trying to avoid heavy lifting or any tiring physical work.
(Haha, I already made that joke when we repaired below when the snow storm started :) )

Edward quietly makes his way to the dining hall and sits unobtrusively in an out of the way chair.
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

Mint wrote:
(OOC: Erm..."repair to" means to "go to".)
(Oh okay :roll: )
Alrone will just sit in the dining room curling his hair however he will talk to anyone who approaches him.
Woe

Post by Woe »

Elizabeth will head to the dining room as well, accompanying William if in his room at the time.

You know what I need? A holy symbol! What kind of devoutly religious person would I be without one? Right. A not very religious one.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Mint

Post by Mint »

Woe wrote:Elizabeth will head to the dining room as well, accompanying William if in his room at the time.

You know what I need? A holy symbol! What kind of devoutly religious person would I be without one? Right. A not very religious one.
(OOC: You're a paladin. You have a holy symbol. It's called your sword. You stick it in the ground hilt up, kneel down beside it and start praying. :lol: )
Woe

Post by Woe »

It would be so much easier to stick it in some dastardly evil creature... like a balrog!
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
mTeasdale

Post by mTeasdale »

Joscelin will get to the dining room too, and sit down with the others.

"Edward, can you describe to me what the mysterious girl that you saw looked like ? I think I saw it too..."
Longman

Post by Longman »

This is totally the conversation William wants to be be a part of. He'll come to dining room and sit listening while others compare notes on what the woman / girl looked like, and to whom.

(OOC Mint Can we have a brief recap on the various sightings please?)
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"It?" Edwards asks, scratching his head. "Not sure what you mean by 'it', but she was just a joyful girl child who shared a sunrise with me. Not very mysterious either. Other than be a fast child. I turned my head for a moment and when I looked back she was gone."