OOC Thread

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

Hywaywolf

Re: OOC Thread

Post by Hywaywolf »

If I post today it would just be something like Edward breaths in and out while he waits to follow Ms. Wolf.
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Mint wrote:Jandolar, I still need a Friday post from you. Thanks. :)
I'm in the midst of a post invasive surgery situation with the spouse. Please be patient.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Mint

Post by Mint »

Jandolar wrote:
Mint wrote:Jandolar, I still need a Friday post from you. Thanks. :)
I'm in the midst of a post invasive surgery situation with the spouse. Please be patient.
No worries. Just a heads up before you have to miss a post (or posts as the situation indicates) is all I ask. Hope all is well within what can be expected and that things improve. Best wishes.
Mint

Post by Mint »

Hywaywolf wrote:If I post today it would just be something like Edward breaths in and out while he waits to follow Ms. Wolf.
A little constructive and positive passive role-play can always be a welcome addition when a character is doing nothing else. You could use the opportunity to give us further insights into Edward's background by having him make offhand comments about his past or whatever. ;)
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

Surely it would be to our advantage if we met these ant men in the tunnels because we could just funnel them while I throw arcane bolts and William fires his bow.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Mint wrote:
Hywaywolf wrote:If I post today it would just be something like Edward breaths in and out while he waits to follow Ms. Wolf.
A little constructive and positive passive role-play can always be a welcome addition when a character is doing nothing else. You could use the opportunity to give us further insights into Edward's background by having him make offhand comments about his past or whatever. ;)
Yes but its over dramatic to wax poetically about the duality of man in the seconds between stating Edwards choice of direction along with his action that he will follow Elizabeth which ever way she goes and the next person to comment on his choice. The sad fact is that this is a PBP and PBP are slow with decision making. I know from experience how a random comment can derail a simple decision into a long drawn out discussion. :) You just never know what might set them off. Role playing opportunities are great but sometimes we just need to wait for everyone else to get their post in before it makes any sense for me to post again.
Woe

Post by Woe »

Mint, you've made some posts that hint at the antmen being fweck but I'm not sure whether that's certain, either for me or for Elizabeth. Do we know for certain, suspect that, or is it out of game knowledge?
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Postby black1blade on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 pm

Alrone shall leave the tunnel and suggest "We should follow the compass from now on"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4dFDBYWuTc
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

Woe wrote:Mint, you've made some posts that hint at the antmen being fweck but I'm not sure whether that's certain, either for me or for Elizabeth. Do we know for certain, suspect that, or is it out of game knowledge?
Just suspect
Mint

Post by Mint »

Woe wrote:Mint, you've made some posts that hint at the antmen being fweck but I'm not sure whether that's certain, either for me or for Elizabeth. Do we know for certain, suspect that, or is it out of game knowledge?
What the fweck? I've posted no hints but you can be certain that you for sure suspect that it's game knowledge. :lol: