OOC Thread

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

Longman

Re: OOC Thread

Post by Longman »

I believe I have kept to the daily posting requirement - but sometimes I have just been repeating what I said in the previous post because the situation hasn't really moved on overnight. Often, I would have posted more than once a day, but there didn't seem much point, for the same reason.

Shame about the game dying.
Last edited by Longman on Tue May 05, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mint

Post by Mint »

Thanks, again, to everyone for participating in this game. I especially appreciate the effort many of you made to try to come up with posts on a daily basis. At some point in the future if I can come up with a PBP I can get excited about I'll go ahead and ask for volunteers.

I say volunteers because it won't be a game that runs along the normal party based campaign. It would one on one with just me and therefore involve a lot less physical combat and a lot more conversation and, consequently, a lot more writing and thinking. It would require that the player be just as responsible for a long well written post as the GM. I would probably relax the once a day rule just a smidge though I am leery about that. To me, if you start letting more than a day go by between posts you start losing whatever little momentum you have not to mention (I know this from personal experience) forgetting, over time, what happened in the beginning.

It would also be a PBP driven by what the character decides to do rather than being led along. No plot just a setting with the world doing it's thing and the character living in it. It would, for instance, be up to the character to decide to high tail it out of a town when rumors of an orc band coming to town reach them or to stand and fight. Either way the orc band would come.

In any event thanks again. I've asked Solomoriah to morgue the game in the next day or two so, if you have any last comments, this is your chance to make them.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

I really liked this idea.. Thank you for putting a lot of time into it :D
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

It was fun while it lasted. Good luck with your next project when you get motivated once again.