Chapter 1-2: snowblinder

SerGavin's forum for his play-by-post game.

Moderator: SerGavin

Nightwulf

Re: Chapter 1-2: snowblinder

Post by Nightwulf »

Zane grins, "I ain't a demon.. And I ain't gonna hurt ya unless ya gives me a reason.", he glances at Resse, sighs and sheaths the sword, "I's dunno what I am, all I know is one day I was. As fer why I'm here.. I take control when he can't handle what's going on.. The mess in here, and killing the ice thing was almost too much for him, And I felt ya need to know I was 'Ere. But, I's can leave if ya want me ta, However Simon don't know I exist.. and I wanna keep it that way for as long as possible."
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

At this point Reese is completely confused by the thing that is speaking with Simons mouth and moving in Simons body. Looking to her right. Yon..... dear can you.....help here..... ??
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

SerGavin wrote:Yon walks over to Reese and brandishes his sword, "I don't know who you are, and I don't know if your heart is in the right place. But what I do know is that right now we are stranded out here in the nasty part of the middle of nowhere and that we need all the help we can get, while it pains me to say it, as long as you are not hindrance to our quest I must abide by you however if Reese thinks differently I shall support her"

Yon falls silent and the wind whistles eerily through the wrecked building.
Yeah that made not a bit of sense... You should probably spend some time reading your own game threads/posts instead of chucking up some half-assed attempt.

Deuces
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Fraetor

Post by Fraetor »

OOG: I'm writing for Yon as per Ser Gavin's request.

Yon looks hard at Zane for a moment.
"This man is not evil, that I can say for sure. As he is in Simon's body he may even share Simons ideals."
He turns to face Zane.
"I have but one question, will Simon be returned to us?"
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Zane smiles but it's almost creepy in a way knowing that this 'other' isn't Simon, "Yeah I's can let him let him back. Though he ain't gonna remember what happened. Why ya want em back? Th' boy's useless." Zane sighs, "Fine ya'know what? I'll jus' bring him back and let ya's deal with it."
Zane closes their eyes and frowns. When he opens them again Simon looks around a slightly confused look on his face, "It ha-ha-happened ag-gain d-d-didn't it?", he looks at the others, "I d-d-didn't do any th-thing d-d-did I? Ca-ca-cause s-s-some t-times when th-that ha-ha-happens th-th-things d-d-don't go so well."
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Fraetor

Olek:

Post by Fraetor »

Looking from face to face Olek says in a timid voice: "Um, this tavern is no place to stay now so, um, well... May I travel with you? We elves dislike the cold so its hard for me here." He shifts around a bit. "I will help you of course, to the best of my ability. I may not look it but I have some skill with the longbow."
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

The wind whistles through the gaping doorway and an icy cold blast of air causes small icicles to fall from the ceiling gracefully falling their many facets sparkling in the early morning before shattering heavily on the bloody snow beneath.

A strange inhuman cry is heard from quite a distance, cutting through the eerie quiet, shortly followed by a response from another direction. You all get the uneasy feeling that it may not be safe to stay here, as shadows flicker unnaturally across the tavern floor seemingly cast by nothing causing you to question whether what you saw was real or just your own overactive imagination.

Outside the snow shines brilliantly, illuminated with the soft orange glow of dawn, here and there splatted with large patches of blood and gore. Amidst the various splotches of blood something stands out to you. A trail of footprints through the snow frozen blood, contouring to what apears to have been a bare foot, meanders through the snow towards a tall three story building built solidly out of stone and heavy dark woods, layered with straw and hides as well as scrap metal and sheets of what lok like dirty ice in the centre of the villiage. Half of the second story and a good bit of the first has been blasted away leaving splintered beamsrotuding out of the ruined walls like broken ribs, a stark black against the white sky...
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."