Chapter 1:Done and dead

The army of the corrupt and notorious Naxus Empire has swept down from the north, crushing all resistance and conquering nation after nation. They are even now moving into the country of Vertok, where our story begins. Will you aid the resistance, or cast your lot with the Empire?

Moderator: Nekky

SerGavin

Re: Chapter 1:Done and dead

Post by SerGavin »

Standing up. The dark haired man walks over to the bar and sits down next to the two women. "I suspect we may be here for the same reason good lady's. although I do not know what that is."
He smiles slightly and proffers a hand.
"The name is Draven, my full name is much longer but everybody just calls me Draven so that's what you can call me."
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Tanitha sighs and gives up trying to make a point with the barkeep as she is interrupted again. Then, remembering who she is, she turns with a smile and a very short nod of her head, and introduces herself with a characteristic aristocratic drawl she is hardly aware she has, "I am Tanitha. Tanitha Ti'Atha-Par'Kellan-Dru. At your..." she pauses, "...yes. Well." She looks Draven over for a moment. "You may address me as Tanitha."
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Very well Tanitha. it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. ( he waits a while) So what brought you to this far flung tavern?
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Tanitha chuckles. "Boredom mostly. Do you have any idea how tedious it can be to sit about a manor house? The fox hunts. The round of parties. The never ending line of suitors trying to part one from their virginity. Are you one of those? Because I tell you right now. You won't."
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

"I grow offended at the notion" He chuckles. "No I don't think I would try my luck with such a fiery woman such as yourself, I would probably end up dead. And honestly I would rather be drunk."
Lord Gilbard

Post by Lord Gilbard »

The wizard, upon finishing the last of his skimpy meal, then arises and walks over to the knight and the woman.
"pardon me but do you mind if I join you, your conversation appears to have an air of friendliness and wit that sadly this tavern is lacking, The names Hemmit, Hemmit Proudarc"
UTINI!!!
Nekky

Post by Nekky »

" It's never great , but it is fine, thank you miss.."
The barman replies dryly, he sighs, then reclines onto a small stool and leans his back against the wall and half- closes his eyes..
Ebren 8/8
Draven Vladimir Von Wolfgang III 8/8
Hemmet 4/4
Askua
Oh, didn't you find the orange listerine ring, it's easy!
It's right there,
out in the open,
in a chest,
in a basement,
in a different postcode ,
behind 2 secret walls,
and a fire.
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Good to meet you sir, I am Draven Vladimir Von Wolfgang the third but you can call me Draven, and this lovely lady here is Tanitha.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Tanitha nods with a cool detached air. "Pleased. I'm sure." Her tone on voice, however, leaves the question of her sincerity rather ambiguous.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

The cloaked figure says nothing, but asks the barkeeper again, this time a bit more politely "Pardon me, but I believe I requested an ale?"
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)