Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

-1warrior

Re: Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

Post by -1warrior »

As the companions walked along, they munched on some food.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"So Howell where are you from?"
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk glances from Ceasar to Howell when the question is asked but seeing that Howell has his mouth full of food so Tuk speaks up. "Well, I don't know about Howell or the others but I'm from a small Torumilaian border town" Tuk says as he glances at his surroundings.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen re-sheaths her sword, making sure it is loose and easy to hand.

Taking up the line of conversation she says, "I'm from a small farm in Hutrehis, and yes we had a barn, and yes there was hay in the loft, and no I did not spend any time lying in it. I did, however, stuff our neighbor's son headfirst into our well. It was about then that my parents decided that perhaps I was better suited to a life of adventure."
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"And right they were."Caesar said"I am from Hutrehis as well.But I was more privileged then most.My father is Baron Quintus Wayvkrest and lets just say we didn't always agree on things."
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen glances back at Caesar in surprise, "The son of a lord? Truly? And now a cleric? To give up a life of ease and luxury for that of privation...that must be a story worth the hearing."

Sen chuckles and then looks away again, returning her watchful gaze to the forest about her.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"Indeed it is quite a story."
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen ponders a moment, "I don't know much about priests and less about the gods they worship but I figure there must be some reason you venture into the Ruined Lands, Caesar. As for myself...at first it was for adventure. Now, since Tuk here has befriended me, my reason is to protect him...and to adventure." she adds with a mischievous grin and a wink.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"As a child I had heard about the Ruined Lands.I remember always wanting to go and see them for myself.But as I grew up I forgot such dreams.When I joined the monastery I read the histories of our land and that rekindled my love of adventure.I knew then that I should go and see it.Thankfully as a priest I am called to bring my fath to others.And seeing as how Celob has no church to Elan I have taken it upon myself to build one."
~Welcome To Night Vale
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk grins back at Sen briefly but comments towards Ceasar "All gods and goddess are just aspects of Mother Nature. They are just splinters of the Goddess and anyone that worships them, worships the Goddess also".

Tuk looks back at Sen "I enjoy your companionship tremendously also. You have shown me what glory the Goddess has given you that it will be something that I will treasure for the rest of my life" with a smile of innocence on his face.