Part One: Arrival in Celob

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

-1warrior

Re: Part One: Arrival in Celob

Post by -1warrior »

"I am the same, though it was my father who was an elf" Eldrae replies.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen smiles at Eldrae once more, pats her gently on the shoulder, then gets up and returns to her spot at the camp fire. Opening her pack she pulls out her apple from the Inn and the last of her day's ration of food. Closing the pack she places it back as a pillow and eats her supper. When she is done she says, "I will, as I said, take the first watch. The rest of you may want to sleep now. I will wake Caesar when my watch is over."
Last edited by Jered Taikith on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"Eldrae you wouldn't happen to have a map of where you have been in the ruined lands would you?"asks Caeser
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"No, I'm afraid not" Eldrae replies. "One of our companions may have been drawing a map, but I suspect the goblins have it now."

konrad13

Post by konrad13 »

Howell looks to Sen, Tuk, Caeser and their new companions. "Well, a shame about the map. Oh well, it happens sadly."

After finishing making up his spot, he states he'll take third watch.
Elves take to nature like Orcs take to ugly.

So let me get this straight: You murdered a dragon with a fortress?
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"Sen wake me when your shift is done so I can take second watch."Caesar says as he lies down
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen smiles gratefully at Caesar, her face momentarily softening, and nods. Getting ready for her watch, Sen gets up and puts her armor back on, straps her sword and quiver harness to her back with the newly sharpened two-handed sword, puts on her belt and belt sheath with her dagger, and finally picks up her short bow. Sen then moves off to the edge of the camp site and begins to let her eyes adjust to the gathering dark as she patrols the nearby area. Every few minutes she makes sure to check on the camp site to be sure that all is well there.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

The companions each take their shifts:

Sen first
Then Caesar
Then Howell
And then Tuk.

The night passes uneventfully, and the companions wake to the morning light. The other travelers wake up at about the same time.

Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Caesar stands up,stretches then he walks over to the firepit and gets it going he first brushes the ashes to the side then he brushes the coals into the middle.He selects the birch wood and peels off the bark then he sets it on top of the coals.Working quicker now he places two pieces of the dry wood on both sides of the coals and the last one wedged between the first two.He gently blows the coals and the wood busts into flame.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Caesar stands up,stretches then he walks over to the firepit and gets it going he first brushes the ashes to the side then he brushes the coals into the middle.He selects the birch wood and peels off the bark then he sets it on top of the coals.Working quicker now he places two pieces of the dry wood on both sides of the coals and the last one wedged between the first two.He gently blows the coals and the wood busts into flame.
~Welcome To Night Vale