Part One: Arrival in Celob

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

-1warrior

Re: Part One: Arrival in Celob

Post by -1warrior »

The innkeeper looks back and forth between Tuk and Sen.

"Well, I'm glad that's settled. Eat up!"

He pushes their food a little ways towards them and refills their tankards.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk is all riled up and stomps over to Sen to poke her in the thigh with a finger "Girl, you may be bigger and stronger than me but no one turns their back and walks away from me when we are talking. Now you have a choice, either you stay pouting on that high horse of yours while I climb up there to face you eye to eye or we go outside to sit under the blessing of the goddess and talk this out. This poisoned wound you carry around inside you is killing you a moment at a time and it sure in the world ain't doing us any good".

It is almost comically that a person almost half of Sen's size is talking to her in this manner.

"I told you earlier that I'm your friend and friends don't let their friends kill themselves when they can stop them" Tuk says with his hands on his hips and looks fully prepare to start climbing up Sen to make his point.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen gives Tuk a perplexed look, "I'm not pouting."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk looks at her hard and long before shaking almost like a dog "If you say you ain't then for now I'll take ya word for it but if you start this I'm a stone crap I'd do my dangest to slap the love of the goddess into you. I lost my family and I'm not planing on losing the new family I'm building" then steps back over to his stool to climb back up it with a grunt and finishes his meal. Tuk looks about to see if there are any rolls laying nearby that no one is eating to grab.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen grins at Tuk and passes him her roll. "Here.", she smiles. "I don't really need that much food."
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Caesar hands his roll to Tuk smiles at him and says to the innkeeper"Is there a church of Elan around?"
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen sits there a moment and then a look of comprehension crosses her face and with a gasp she looks over at Tuk, "You lost your family?" Her face takes on a look of concern and she says, "I...I don't know what to say except that I'm sorry."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk accepts the rolls then looks down at his bowl when Sens speaks about his family "The family had a good run, Blacktail, Twotoes, and Notail died years ago when a wagon spilled it's load on them. Grruff, who raised me, lived until she died of old age. I buried her in a grove that the Goddess provided me for it. It was lovely, there was flowers that smelled like her and various animals that paid their respects while I put Grruff in the ground to feed the ants and plants."
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen rests her hand on Tuk's shoulder. "Thank you for letting me be in your new family." she says. After a moment she asks, "Do you want to head out to the Ruined Lands tomorrow? I'd like to go with you if you do."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk's grim slowly returns "Tomorrow is fine if the others wish to join us or not, Sen NotStone. Tomorrow is just fine" then he returns his attention to the cooling stew to finish it.

Once the stew is done, Tuk turns around on the stool and leans back against the bar edge while speaking to the group (Ceasar, Howell, and Notstone) "Sen has a good idea of us heading out tomorrow. I for one would like to see the land and maybe help it heal plus I want to see those little dogmen who are reptile not dog".