Moderator: -1warrior

Jered Taikith

Re: Part One: Arrival in Celob

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen glances at Howell then nods.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk follows everyone out to fill up his waterskins then follows everyone back to the front of the inn but hangs outside to look about at the various people moving about and the wildlife off in the distance before realizing that no one noticed him off to one side then asks "Well, are we going now or not"?
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen looks at Tuk and says, "I'm ready. I did have an idea that I think we should discuss however."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk tilts his head at Sens comment "Then let your breath brush those lips as the words escape to reach my ears".
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen continues, "I notice we're all very lightly equipped. If we want to be able to bring out anything more than a trinket or two or more than a handful of coin we're going to have to get some sort of transport or at least a pack horse or two. With that in mind I think we should venture in for only as long as it takes us to get enough coin to afford that transportation and whatever else we might need to equip ourselves for an extended stay."
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"I agree with Sen we are not equiped well for an extended stay in the Ruined lands."
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

"I imagine there must be something only a couple of days journey into the Ruined Lands. We go, find what we can, then come back out again. This would also help with Tuk's quest to find the source of what happened to wound the Land as we would be able to stay longer." Sens says after a moment's thought.
konrad13

Post by konrad13 »

"A draft horse or two with a cart would be nice. But I admit we may not have the coin for it right now. We head in, lay low and hopefully Elan blesses us with some luck, answers and what not." He pulls his coin purse out and frowns. "I mean, I only have 15 coins right now. Not much can be had for that for what we need..."

Looking to Tuk, he nods. "Answers about what happened are important. If it's something that could happen again, it may be best to figure out if we can prevent it, yes?"
Elves take to nature like Orcs take to ugly.

So let me get this straight: You murdered a dragon with a fortress?
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

And so the companions set off. They headed north out of Celob, and into the woods. Trees lined the sides of the trail like an impenetrable curtain. Insects buzzed about, and birds flitted from tree to tree. Tuk caught sight of several squirrels and similar rodents scuttling through the foliage, but the others didn't notice them. The woods seemed peaceful.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Keeping a wary eye out, Sen takes her short bow in hand and hitches her quiver over so that the arrows she has in it are easy to get at.
Last edited by Jered Taikith on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.