OOC Discussion

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

-1warrior

Re: OOC Discussion

Post Sat May 31, 2014 10:24 pm

As I said before, I hope to start the game sometime next week (preferably Monday or Tuesday).
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post Sat May 31, 2014 10:32 pm

For anyone interested there are a number of character pic generators on the web. I used one to make the pic of Sen. Took a while but at least it lets you customize so you have a pic of your character the way you envisioned them. ;)

Never mind. There was another pic on the web that I liked better so I decided to use that instead.
Last edited by Jered Taikith on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jered Taikith

Post Sat May 31, 2014 10:38 pm

The background really has my curiosity peaked. Sen really wants to find out what happened to the Empire.

Quick question: Does Hutrehis have any major cities?
-1warrior

Post Sat May 31, 2014 10:44 pm

Oops. Yeah, Hutrehis has Huirenso, which is also the capital.

Glad you like the background.

I'm sure you'll eventually find out what happened... (Insert evil laugh here) :lol:

Metroknight

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:05 am

Ok, posted my short novel and picture.
Knights of the Written Word 2 is a friendly Roll20 community created for those that prefer written text games or have difficulty with voice games (for physical, mental, emotional, or technical reasons).
Jered Taikith

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 am

Just to let you all know. I swapped out my character pic, tweaked her background just a tad, added a description, and finalized her purchases. Encumbrance is still light.
Jered Taikith

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Sen arrives at a border village and looks around. The inhabitants seem not to have woken up yet. Not even the dogs or the odd wandering cat on it's way back home from it's late night perambulations.

Spotting a likely looking tree she settles under it after taking off her pack and setting it down next to her bow and sword.

With her back against the tree she looks up at the sky to see if it's likely to rain.

With a shrug she opens her backpack, pulls out her whetstone and begins to carefully sharpen her two-handed sword.
-1warrior

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Jered. This is the Out of Character thread. We haven't started the game yet. I'm waiting on Nightwulf and Konrad13. Please don't start playing your character yet. I'll start a thread for the game itself once everyone is ready.

Metro, looking good.

Metroknight

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:20 pm

-1warrior wrote: Metro, looking good.
Thank you. I wanted to play a different than usual druid. This a city halfling that has a gift of being in tune with nature. He is more of a nature activist right now aka plant two trees for everyone you cut, do not kill excessively, use everything you can from your kill, etc.

He is not your typical halfling nor druid.
Knights of the Written Word 2 is a friendly Roll20 community created for those that prefer written text games or have difficulty with voice games (for physical, mental, emotional, or technical reasons).
Jered Taikith

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:58 pm

-1warrior wrote:Jered. This is the Out of Character thread. We haven't started the game yet. I'm waiting on Nightwulf and Konrad13. Please don't start playing your character yet. I'll start a thread for the game itself once everyone is ready.

Metro, looking good.
Yeah. I know it's the OOC thread. Sorry. Was getting impatient. My bad. Mea culpa. Wasn't meant to be a serious post. Was meant to be a sort of hint but it didn't go over. Eh well. Did everyone re-read my character? I last modified it this morning (Sunday).