3) Undermountain: Life and Death

Jandolar's forum for his adventures in Undermountain.

Moderator: Jandolar

dymondy2k

Re: 3) Undermountain: Life and Death

Post by dymondy2k »

Giovanni points to the statute... "Seems lika our best choice might be to get to that Statute!!"

He looks over at the short ones in the group...

"I think the little lady might be better prepared to take care of herself but you sir? Would you lika a ride?" He offers his arms to the gnome..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

[I won't get et! You shoot me if they take me!]

Hermia glances around, first for any indication that there might be more monsters in the water, second for the likeliest location of higher ground, and thirdly for a taller teammate to take her stuff so she can get her sword out without risking ruining her map.

[Also, Jandolar, for future reference when putting words in my mouth, Hermia doesn't normally swear. That's strictly a LibraryLass habit. ;) She's more of a gee-whiz-aw-shucks kind of girl.]
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Rykken grabs Hermia's backpack and then begins to slowly head towards the statue, keeping a wary eye on the gar. "Everybody head toward the statue. Stay together so we don't get separated."
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

((Quistine is female lol))

Quistine looks at Giovanni and gives him a playful grin "I think I might be able to make it there myself, thanks for the offer though."

With that she will follow along behind Hermia trying to balance her pack on her head with one hand, while keeping ahold of her sword with the other.
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

Her hands freed, Hermia draws her sword, trying to stay as clear of the horrible fish as possible while still keeping herself between it and the comparatively fragile gnome.
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Staying together and keeping a wary eye on the gar sees the companions across the deeper part of the room and up two stone steps to the little alcove where the statue resides. Looking at the large fish like mouth and obvious gills on the statue the companions quickly figure out the creature is a sahaguin. Our learned scholar Giovanni quickly explains that the sahaguin are a race of ocean dwellers and are not fond of the peoples that live on land. Closer examination also reveals the head is either movable or removable.

With its prey out of reach the gar settles somewhere out of sight to wait.

From where the companions are now they can see that the tunnel to the south west has shallower water in it as if there is a ramp leading up and out.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

((I've been out of town since Thursday morning and just got back. Yall can puppet me for now while I get my feet back under me.))
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

((LOL Sorry MM!))

Giovanni is keeping a wary out for the Gar while he wonders what it would taste like..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

dymondy2k wrote:((LOL Sorry MM!))
((Hah its alright you are not the first))
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Oypeen regally stands on the shallow shelf and wipes water from his clothes. "Rather a pain is all this water," he says. "So what now, shall we leap on the creatures back and wrestle it into submission? Do you think a sleep spell would work on it? I could cast web on it like a net har har. And if we can catch it, do we know how to get back to the well from here?"