2) Undermountain, the return to Waterdeep.

Jandolar's forum for his adventures in Undermountain.

Moderator: Jandolar

LibraryLass

Re: Undermountain, the return to Waterdeep.

Post by LibraryLass »

Hermia happily tips the stable boy a few gold, strokes Rosalie's muzzle, then heads back up to the room to relax for a while.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Lianna remains seated and continues to sip her wine quietly while enjoying the feel of the robe she has been given. She speaks for the first time since the fireball incident.

Hermia, if you are there could you please check my bow and arrows please. I need to know if they were damaged.

((I already know they were toasted but its better to RP it out))
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

"Um... about that... They're kind of... gone. But you can have my crossbow if you want."
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Taking Sturms hand "Greetings in return. Baby sitter hmm? Must be doing some adventuring with the tall folk. Still though adventuring with is better than without. You come in with the group that just came up?" Kallas is a true and genuine Dwarf. Not in a hurry, not prying for information just enjoying a conversation with one of his own.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

"Indeed that was us.. Let me tell that Undermountain is as dangerous as they say! There was one point where I was writing my epitaph in my head. But luckily my team was there to help get me through it. They may not look it, but they are tough bunch!

Sturm then whispers conspiratorially into Kallas' ear. "have you ever seen a cleric of the faith just disappear?"
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Hermia turns towards Lianna with the proclamation that her beloved bow is ruined just in time to see the door to the suite being opened. Malcolm leads the precession and stands by the open door, behind him come two elven maids dressed in white robes with thin gold accents, behind them comes a priest. The priest is easily 6'8" and nearing 300lbs of solid muscle. The cut of his robe is modest although it still shows the massive shoulders and narrow waist.

The elven aides stride forward. One takes Lianna by the hands the other offers her hands to Hermia Will you aid your sister? She needs one who has seen what she has seen or she'll see nothing.

The elven aide with Lianna begins a chant, low and slow it begins like a settled stream..... faster it goes as if the stream were let loose from being frozen.... water now in volume............ faster..... stronger.... the water washes the hidden from view.... all is made..... CLEAR!!!!! Vision is restored!!!! There is something else..... something that cannot be seen but can be seen..... subtle shadows.... heat?...... something......

To Hermia from the elven aide Will you help her as you help yourself?

The priest Balmorea steps forward. His black skin is swathed in sweat, dark eyes are wide open and seem to be seeing all and nothing at the same time, he mutters and mumbles and prays...... Father of all above and below grant me wisdom. father of all seen and unseen grant me sight. Father of all hidden and forbidden grant me choice. Father of all let this lady before me see as she is meant to see, let her feel as she is meant to feel. Father let her be as a child new to the world yet learned to it's hypocrisy! Grant her thus!!!!!

With that Hermia and Lianna collapse to the floor asleep.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

Hermia dreams of bushelball practice with her sisters all those years ago.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Lianna dreams of sifting through flotsam down amongst the tide pools.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

After checking on the store, Rykken will try to track down someone who could possibly give him more information on the glowing sword and armour. He would like to figure out how exactly it works, if it has any other 'abilities', and what the runes on it mean.

OOC: I had thrown a name out down in the dungeon (ole' Prydwyn) just off the top of my head - not sure if you want to use that or not. I envision him as kind of a mentor-type figure.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Oypeen, having cast out all his available coin, is very happy that Durnan has made the adventurers room available to them. He hopes that demonstration of good cheer in the tavern pays for itself in free booze and a warm welcome by the other adventurers hanging about in the tavern. Maybe some free information might come COSs way from the amused warriors and such.

Now that he is well rested he heads for the tavern and looks for someone at the bar that he saw catch one or two of the coins he tossed out. He makes way to the bar and stands next to them.

"Good cheer, my swarthy fellow," he says, clapping them on the back. "Its a great day to be alive. Have you seen Durnan around this morning?"