2) Undermountain, the return to Waterdeep.

Jandolar's forum for his adventures in Undermountain.

Moderator: Jandolar

Hywaywolf

Re: Undermountain, the return to Waterdeep.

Post by Hywaywolf »

"We'll do what we must. I don't feel like haggling. Lets just take the offer on the gems."
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

A few days pass and Hermia and Opyeen are summoned to the temple. Balmorea explains the the spirits if the lady thief and the dwarven warrior had departed before they brought the bodies to the church. That magic user of yours is something else. There was hardly enough of him left to be called a body and all of that was burned beyond belief. We communed with our god and found Rykken refusing to leave his mortal shell. Recalling his spirit was accomplished earlier yesterday. Since then he's been fully healed and asleep. He awoke an hour or so ago and so we sent for you. Indicating a room off to the side He's in there if you're ready to see him.

Going past the entry curtain and through the door the two companions find Rykken sitting upon the bed wrapped in a priests robe.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"Nice robes. So you came back a cleric? Guess I will keep this ring of spell storing then."
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

"A Cleric?!? What did they do to me? What happened? The last thing I remember is bending over to have a look at that necklace of hers."

He looks around, "Where's Sturm and Lianna? Did they make it?"

"Ah, my ring. Were you able to save any of my other items?"
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"They were too badly burned to revive. Its only for the fast thinking and cool head of Hermia that you and I survived that fireball."
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

From the doorway More to the point friend Opyeen your companions spirits were too badly burned. Looking now at Rykken Balmorea continues Rykken your spirit refused to leave. He scratches at his cheek in thought Its as if you wanted to be here more than to travel the paths of tgr gods. As if you have something yet to do. He shakes his head. You are touched with a tenacity seen in barbarians who refuse to die.

He then turns to an aid and hands Opyeen two items, one of steel and one of wood.This first piece of iron was taken from the hands of the dwarf, I....I think it was all that survived from his weapon. This other was from the lady. It appears to be a part of the hilt from her dagger. Both at so hard as to have been tempered in the furnace of the All Father. We have consecrated their remains in the yard reserved for fallen heroes. You mat visit with them and speak to them at your leisure.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360