1) Undermountain, the beginning.

Jandolar's forum for his adventures in Undermountain.

Moderator: Jandolar

LibraryLass

Re: Undermountain, the beginning.

Post by LibraryLass »

Sure, I'll go along with Rykken's plan.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Sturm (and I'm guessing Hermia) do a fighting retreat back down the stairs to Rykkens position.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

I'm wondering if you maybe missed my previous post. Rykken has poured a flask of oil on the steps and is trying to draw the zombies into the pool of oil so he can light them up. He's just waiting for the zombies to enter the pool of oil and he will light them up.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

I read what you had posted. The zombies were engaged in the hallway and haven't made it into your oil spill yet.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"Die, Zombie, die"
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Sturm and Hermia keep their weapons moving as they back slowly down the stairs drawing one of the remaining zombies along with them. As soon as it steps fully into the oil Rykken lights it up. With a *whoosh* the oil flares! The monster is instantly engulfed in flames and after two unsteady steps it collapses in the inferno. The smell of roasted rotting flesh and acrid black smoke billows up.

Farther from the flames the last zombie takes a solid whack from Opyeen that drops it to the floor, dead. Turning around Opyeen sees Lianna standing once more although she's leaning heavily against the wall.

All the zombies are dead and so far nothing else has arrived. You each get 60 exp. If searched you find nothing of value on the dead undead.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

((haha, I was hoping that fast one was wearing boots of speed ;) ))

Oypeen turns to lianna and sits her back down against the wall. "We're going to have to wait awhile for that wall of fire to burn down. Let me take a look at your eyes."

He will then begin cleaning any wounds that need cleaning and make a bandage to wrap around her eyes to keep the dirt and grime out. Then he'll look down the passage the zombies came though to make sure no more are coming. If he sees none, he will move south and using his mirror peek around the corner to make sure there isn't a zombie nest spewing forth little baby zombies.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

((Dammit Oypeen quit being a kind, caring friend. I was going to have Lianna run away and everything. ;) ))

Lianna will try to move away from the source of the heat making panicky mumbling sounds while doing so, but wont move once Oypeen sits her down and begins talking. She seems to be mumbling about "the flames" repeatedly.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Oypeen, tiring of her shrieks and mumbling, slaps Lianna hard across the face. "Get ahold of yourself, woman."

((is that better?))
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Sturm wrinkles his nose at the smell of burning flesh and hair. "That's a smell I'll never get used to, no matter how many times I smell it."

As he sees Oypeen tending to Lianna's eyes it becomes obvious that she's lost her sight.

"Do we want to run her back up the elevator and see about getting that fixed?"

((May I suggest that if we do go back up to the tavern that we start another thread?))
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony