Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Blazeguard's forum for his play-by-post game.

Moderator: Blazeguard

User avatar
Jandolar
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 am

Belle will fire an arrow at one of the other fleeing goblins. She'll take her time and aim to kill.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
User avatar
jcm
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:49 pm

"Going after the one on the left" Mumford calls out. He runs along the ridge towards G4.
User avatar
Blazeguard
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 pm
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Pebbles quickly plucks another arrow from his quiver and takes aim at the fleeing goblin again. Another arrow sprouts from its back as this shot strikes true.

Pebbles' Attack (Short Bow): [1d20+7] = 16+7 = 23
Pebbles' Damage (Short Bow): [1d6] = 3


Goblin 1 continues its retreat while Belle swings around and takes a bead on him. She slowly draws her bow and leads the goblin until the time is right. The arrow flies true and pierces the goblin's heart and he drops without a sound.

Belle's Attack (Long Bow - short range): [1d20+6] = 20+6 = 26
Belle's Damage (Long Bow): [1d8] = 5


Sanzaru continues searching the bodies of the dead goblins as Mumford takes off after the last injured one. He quickly gains on him and will be able to catch him next round.

Round 8
Pebbles Initiative: [1d6+4] = 6+4 = 10
Belle Initiative: [1d6+2] = 5+2 = 7
Goblin 4: [1d6] = 5
Sanzaru Initiative: [1d6+1] = 2+1 = 3
Mumford Initiative: [1d6-1] = 3-1 = 2


Map - Round 8
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
User avatar
Hywaywolf
Posts: 5263
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Seeing the goblin drop, Pebbles immediately runs at full speed toward goblin 4 hoping to assist Mumford if he needs it.
User avatar
Jandolar
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Belle is going to ready another arrow and watch the boys run down that goblin.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
User avatar
jcm
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 pm

OOC: I'm going to be without Internet access until Sunday.

Mumford runs until he gets to within quarterstaff range of the goblin, at which point he swings the at him. He tries not to get to close.
User avatar
Hywaywolf
Posts: 5263
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 am

((oypeen intends to run past the goblin and block his way bow raised and ready to fire and well at the goblin, while pointing at the ground, to surrender. (his moral has got to be pretty low by this time.) ))
Woe
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:45 pm

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Sanzaru continues searching.

OOC: forgot my combat (non-backpack) speed is 20'
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
User avatar
Blazeguard
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 pm
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Hywaywolf wrote:((oypeen intends to run past the goblin and block his way bow raised and ready to fire and well at the goblin, while pointing at the ground, to surrender. (his moral has got to be pretty low by this time.) ))
Don't you mean, Pebbles? :lol: ;)
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
User avatar
Blazeguard
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 pm
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Chapter 1:Mobilizing at Malforten

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Pebbles sprints toward Goblin 4 but isn't able to quite close the distance this round.
Belle readies another arrow but waits to see how the Pebbles and Mumford fare.
Goblin 4 continues his slow albeit steady retreat but he is only able to advance about another 10'.
Sanzaru continues searching bodies, Goblin 3 this round.
Mumford also sprints towards Goblin 4 and is able to get close enough to smack him with his quarterstaff. He is only able to manage a glancing blow but it is enough to bring him down. As Mumford cautiously advances, it appears that he is out cold but still breathing.

Mumford's Attack (Quarterstaff - subduing damage): [1d20-3] = 18-3 = 15
Mumford's Damage (Quarterstaff): [1d4] = 1


While the rest of you decide what to do with the goblin, Sanzaru finishes searching the fourth body. Aside from a few coins the only thing he finds is a scrap of parchment with what looks to be some hastily scrawled and very worn writing on it. The 'script' is barely legible and the only parts you can make out are a couple of different phrases - "...Imperial Road...", "...Baleon Nakt...", and "...need one more...".
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest