Out of Character Chat

Blazeguard's forum for his play-by-post game.

Moderator: Blazeguard

Blazeguard

Re: Out of Character Chat

Post by Blazeguard »

My aunt passed away this weekend and the funeral is Wednesday. I will be out of town that day and won't be able to post. If everyone is able to post their initial actions by Tuesday, I will try to post Tuesday evening otherwise I will post on Thursday when we get back.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

It appears that we may have done in the BBEG in the very first room we entered on this level. (apparently some insanely bad saving throw rolls for the bad guys). Now we have to search for the loot without falling to whatever is left on this level.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Sorry guys, we were out all day so I'll post an update tomorrow evening.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

i'll be here.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

There's still a couple of people that need to post actions. I'll wait til Wednesday and then update with whatever has been posted.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Sorry, I have started this thing called Amazon Mechanical Turk and its sucking up all my time . I'll post right now.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

So it looks like things are starting to flag a bit. black1blade has decided to bow out and I have sent a pm to SerGavin but haven't heard back from him yet.

Do you want to continue on while I put a call out for new players again or is it time we called it quits?
jcm

Post by jcm »

Who's confirmed to still play?
asacolips

Post by asacolips »

I'm still checking as regularly as I'm able to, and I've seen both you and Pebbles post pretty frequently. It's probably time to call it quits though, as even I've been having trouble staying on lately.

With that said, Boldol has 3 HP and Pebbles is out of spells. The corridor is exceptionally evil, and I think going down in a blaze of glory is in the cards! :mrgreen:
jcm

Post by jcm »

Yeah, it would be great to have a boss fight end things!