Out of Character Chat

Blazeguard's forum for his play-by-post game.

Moderator: Blazeguard

jcm

Re: Out of Character Chat

Post by jcm »

Tough choices. #1 and #2 seem more natural story-wise, but I don't know how easy for a new person to jump in or for one of us to control two characters.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

lets NPC him while you look for another player. If nothing happens soon then we can find a way to off sanzaru (blaze of glory kind of thing)
jcm

Post by jcm »

That could work, although depending on how Sanzaru dies Mumford might want to return to town.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

SerGavin has expressed interest in joining our game. I've given him the option of taking over Sanzaru or rolling his own character so once I hear back from him I'll figure out how to introduce him.

Is that ok with everyone?
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
jcm

Post by jcm »

Sounds good to me.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

a ok
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

He told me that he would be happy to play sanzaru.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

damn, I was hoping for ecstatic
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

So SerGavin will be joining us and taking over Sanzaru. I'll be posting in the next day or two to get things rolling again.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Well, I think the writing is on the wall. Instead of dragging this out I have decided to end this game.

I have learned a lot running this game (mostly what not to do :P) though and would like to build on that. In spite of all the mistakes and fumbling around on my part I have enjoyed running this game for you all and would like to give it another try if you'll let me.

There were several things that I recognize that I messed up on:
1 - Using too many supplements which unnecessarily complicated the game (especially for me as a new GM)
2 - The module I chose was way too sandboxy for me and I found it difficult to manage the game in that environment
3 - My posting was sporadic and didn't help the game flow

I would like to get some feedback from you as well, if you don't mind, to further help me improve in the future. Just follow this link. This is my first time using Google forms so bear with me if there are any glitches.

If you don't want to use the form, feel free to PM me with any comments, questions, critiques, etc. as well.

Thank you for putting up with me and my fumbling ways and I hope that I can GM for you again in the future.