Looking for players

Blazeguard's forum for his play-by-post game.

Moderator: Blazeguard

Blazeguard

Re: Looking for players

Post by Blazeguard »

I'll come up with something. ;)
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Jandolar wrote:
Blazeguard wrote:We'll be playing here. I'd prefer to keep things as simple and familiar as possible for my first game.

I've pm'd Solo to set up a thread for the game so when that's done we can start the character creation, etc. over there.
How are we going to pick who goes first when picking the QCG slots for stats?
Wait, whats that sticking out of my back? Is that a dagger handle? What the hell? ;)
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Hywaywolf wrote:
Jandolar wrote:
Blazeguard wrote:We'll be playing here. I'd prefer to keep things as simple and familiar as possible for my first game.

I've pm'd Solo to set up a thread for the game so when that's done we can start the character creation, etc. over there.
How are we going to pick who goes first when picking the QCG slots for stats?
Wait, whats that sticking out of my back? Is that a dagger handle? What the hell? ;)
Axe handle, now get back to roll20 and stop messing around. We have a game to play! :D
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Woe

Post by Woe »

Jandolar wrote:I'm thinking of running an Elf Scout/Druid. Would need to use the Scout and Druid Supplements. If this is ok I'll begin the character work up.
Probably a bit off-topic, but why would anyone play a ranger if scouts are available? I just found and read up on scouts. From what I can tell, scouts get a lot more of the thief abilities, dual wield, and extra surprise chances for a loss of d6 HD and no favored enemy.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Woe wrote:
Jandolar wrote:I'm thinking of running an Elf Scout/Druid. Would need to use the Scout and Druid Supplements. If this is ok I'll begin the character work up.
Probably a bit off-topic, but why would anyone play a ranger if scouts are available? I just found and read up on scouts. From what I can tell, scouts get a lot more of the thief abilities, dual wield, and extra surprise chances for a loss of d6 HD and no favored enemy.
No kidding. I took a look at the Ranger and like you said other than the d8 hit dice and the +3 to a favored enemy there isn't much that makes the Ranger a better choice. That and the extra exp that the Ranger needs makes the Scout a better choice in my opinion.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360