Art Requests

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Brasida

Re: Art Requests

Post by Brasida »

Is there any room left in Eq Emporium for more illustrations? I was sketching this for the "Weapon Size and Creature Size" section. Hope you can use it after it's completed.
Attachments
Weapon_size_sketch.png
Weapon_size_sketch.png (309.34 KiB) Viewed 7028 times
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

That is a great image! :lol:
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Oh yes, we're def. still gladly accepting artwork for the Equipment Emporium and many other works on tracks for the Downloads page (and some of those going to print). As before email any finished images for the Equipment Emporium to Solo. For anything else please first make a post on that work's Workshop thread. Thanks! 8-)
Jeff Wrbelis

Post by Jeff Wrbelis »

Where do we find a list of what's left that needs to be illustrated?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

We don't explicitly ask for anything specific to be illustrated (besides perhaps title and cover pages). It's best to look at the recent Post(s) in the Project Priorities thread (at the top of Workshop) to see what might be given "priority". When in doubt, post a sketch on your thread in the Art sub-forum, and/or ask in the document's Workshop thread, before devoting too much time to something that may not end up being used, at least as you might have intended...
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay guys, I need some cover art. Specifically, I need a color cover piece for the Equipment Emporium. Additional interior artwork would also be welcome, but is not critical. If you are interested, please post in the EE thread here: viewtopic.php?t=361
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Still need a cover for EE1; also, some additional art for CS1 Castle By The Sea would really be nice. Call of Doom, Castle Under The Sea, Conclave At The Conch Throne, and Caer Mortling could all use some additional art. I'm going to hold CS1 for two weeks from now, and if no more art arrives, I'm going to push forward with final layout. If you have something in the works but aren't ready to send it on yet, please PM or email me. Thanks!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hey, I have unlocked this topic. Remember, art requests must be limited to only products presently on track to be printed... basically, if you're not a moderator, don't post a request here. But I want artists to feel free to post here regarding what they are working on, so as to avoid people working on the same thing needlessly.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

BY THE WAY... we need a color cover for the Equipment Emporium. The book is very nearly ready for to print, but there's nothing for the cover!

Update: Teaman has graciously provided this!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay, guys, here's the deal: JN1 The Chaotic Caves is nearing a new print release, but there are several areas with excess white space. Anyone who has time and inclination to do art for this work should download the Release 22 PDF, look through it for something that inspires you AND a large enough space for same, and post your intentions here in this thread. You have until September 9, 2019 to submit your artwork to me at:

solomoriah@basicfantasy.org