Zoltor's Tome of Mystery - Art Edition

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Francisco-art

Re: Zoltor's Tome of Mystery - Art Edition

Post Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Great stuff, Zoltor!
Diggin' the ornate armor of the second image (Field Guide rough)! And the walrus warrior reminds me of the Thundercats! :D Love it!
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Francisco-art wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 pm Great stuff, Zoltor!
Diggin' the ornate armor of the second image (Field Guide rough)! And the walrus warrior reminds me of the Thundercats! :D Love it!
Thanks Francisco.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
chiisu81

Post Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am

Tusker: I would imagine them having more body fat; I like your image, but a little too ripped/shredded for me ;)
Character/FG2 sketch: love the innate action shown; yes it's a little too "focused" for a cover, but as part of a larger piece I think it would work great! And possibly can do a more detailed version of this to use elsewhere, and/or as a class illustration...
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:47 pm

chiisu81 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am Tusker: I would imagine them having more body fat; I like your image, but a little too ripped/shredded for me ;)
Character/FG2 sketch: love the innate action shown; yes it's a little too "focused" for a cover, but as part of a larger piece I think it would work great! And possibly can do a more detailed version of this to use elsewhere, and/or as a class illustration...
Thanks Chiisu. I agree the Tusker needs to have more fat. I look at the anatomy to make sure I'm doing it right before making him a little healthier.

I have done several sketches for characters but would really like some input for possible cover ideas. I think the monsters should be the main feature for a cover. I'm just not sure what that looks like.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
chiisu81

Post Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:36 am

Do you have one or more favorite entries in Field Guide 2? If so can feature those battling one or more PCs, either in a dungeon or an outdoor environment.