Burger Babylon Drawings

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
burgerbabylon

Re: Burger Babylon Drawings

Post by burgerbabylon »

rredmond wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:19 pm Wow. Interesting, dig the differences!
thanks man, just messing about with different head shapes
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

And eyes, and mouths etc. :) Thanks for sharing!
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
teaman

Post by teaman »

burgerbabylon wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 pm characterportraits.png
Great portraits, and they would fit in with just about ANY BFRPG publication!
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

teaman wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:30 pm
burgerbabylon wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 pm characterportraits.png
Great portraits, and they would fit in with just about ANY BFRPG publication!
Yes, very nicely done.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Seven

Post by Seven »

I really like the priest.
Maybe a follower of Rogaine?
Bumblepig

Post by Bumblepig »

This is all fantastic stuff. I really like that witch you originally posted, the one leaking frogs and snakes. It makes me want to write an adventure around the art (as opposed to the other way around).
burgerbabylon

Post by burgerbabylon »

Bumblepig wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:18 am This is all fantastic stuff. I really like that witch you originally posted, the one leaking frogs and snakes. It makes me want to write an adventure around the art (as opposed to the other way around).
If you write something around it let me know. I'd love to check it out. I was clumsily attempting to channel Hieronymous Bosch on that one. Glad you like it. Thank you!
Bumblepig

Post by Bumblepig »

burgerbabylon wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:05 pm
Bumblepig wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:18 am This is all fantastic stuff. I really like that witch you originally posted, the one leaking frogs and snakes. It makes me want to write an adventure around the art (as opposed to the other way around).
If you write something around it let me know. I'd love to check it out. I was clumsily attempting to channel Hieronymous Bosch on that one. Glad you like it. Thank you!
Check out "Agatha the Apothecary" on page 12 in my draft adventure The Blackapple Brugh:
viewtopic.php?t=3911
I also found good homes for your Jester and Cleric (though I must say, the cleric is probably enjoying himself a little too much).
And the best part of all? I too am a fan of Hieronymous Bosch, so I'm using one of his works too!
Like I said your stuff is great, so thanks for making it available. I cite you as Burger Babylon because I think you said that's your preference, but if you want that to change please say so.
burgerbabylon

Post by burgerbabylon »

Bumblepig wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:27 am
burgerbabylon wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:05 pm
If you write something around it let me know. I'd love to check it out. I was clumsily attempting to chanel Hieronymous Bosch on that one. Glad you like it. Thank you!
Check out "Agatha the Apothecary" on page 12 in my draft adventure The Blackapple Brugh:
viewtopic.php?t=3911
I also found good homes for your Jester and Cleric (though I must say, the cleric is probably enjoying himself a little too much).
And the best part of all? I too am a fan of Hieronymous Bosch, so I'm using one of his works too!
Like I said your stuff is great, so thanks for making it available. I cite you as Burger Babylon because I think you said that's your preference, but if you want that to change please say so.
This adventure you wrote is awesome man! Just browsing it so far but already love how you fleshed out the town and its quirks. On that cleric I'm thinking you got a guy who spends all day reading boring tomes, blessing water, having to be nice to everyone but as soon as anything spooky crawls out of a grave he gets to be absolutely barbaric. He might just enjoy the process of putting it back in.
Bumblepig

Post by Bumblepig »

I'm real glad you like the adventure!
That's a great way of visualizing clerics. I always seem to have the most fun with NPC clerics, and maybe it's because of all that pent-up holy terror you mention.