This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:04 am
- Location: Ciudad de México
Wow, Bruce! You are great.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:47 pm
BruceRipple wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:12 pm
If BFRPG was made in 1979...
Is it ok to take a custom-made book cover like the ones posted in this thread, and submit it along with a pdf of the BFRPG rules to Lulu for printing for your own use?
- Posts: 2933
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm
For Lulu be sure to mark it as "private" so it's only available to yourself.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7949
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
- Location: LaBelle, Missouri
And don't be surprised if they reject your cover. Covers using frequently-pirated art may be flagged and removed. Definitely need to make it private.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests