Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:45 pm

Your work is fantastic. It amazes me how clean you get your lines, shading, and colors.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:13 am

Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:45 pm
Your work is fantastic. It amazes me how clean you get your lines, shading, and colors.
Thanks for the kind words. The lines are either brushed with black watercolor or fineliner markers. The colors and shading are done in paint.net. Krita is a more advanced and free art program as well, I should use it more for the brush effects. Paint.net is much quicker for scanning and cleaning up the line art. Also for resizing.

Thanks again!
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20.net. Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:16 am

AlMan wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:23 pm
Its the eyes again, Teaman the blue eyes give away the human side of his heritage. And the expression just says, "I've seen things you humans wouldn't understand." Another great piece of art.
Thanks AlMan! Appreciate your taking the time to support us!
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20.net. Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am

Here's the sea dragon Ruhigesee for page 62 of THE DARK TEMPLE. I put it in the other threads, but figured I'd keep everything here as well.
sae_dragon.png
sae_dragon.png (4.3 MiB) Viewed 484 times
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20.net. Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:26 am

teaman wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am
Here's the sea dragon Ruhigesee for page 62 of THE DARK TEMPLE. I put it in the other threads, but figured I'd keep everything here as well.

sae_dragon.png
Amazing. I know I keep repeating myself but your line work and shading is top notch. I always look forward to the next one.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:32 am

Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:26 am
teaman wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am
Here's the sea dragon Ruhigesee for page 62 of THE DARK TEMPLE. I put it in the other threads, but figured I'd keep everything here as well.

sae_dragon.png
Amazing. I know I keep repeating myself but your line work and shading is top notch. I always look forward to the next one.
Thanks Boss, and have a great day!
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20.net. Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:25 pm

I put this for the Croaker (and maybe wug) but like to keep everything together here too.

I kept the grey tone layer separate this time and it worked out better. Allowed me to tweak the contrast a little better. (graphite, which is fancy talk for pencil)
frogman.png
frogman.png (3.59 MiB) Viewed 447 times
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20.net. Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:27 pm

teaman wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:25 pm
I put this for the Croaker (and maybe wug) but like to keep everything together here too.

I kept the grey tone layer separate this time and it worked out better. Allowed me to tweak the contrast a little better. (graphite, which is fancy talk for pencil)frogman.png
Awesome work. The eyes are perfect. You can see into his soul. Alman was right. It's always about the eyes.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:30 pm

Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:27 pm
teaman wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:25 pm
I put this for the Croaker (and maybe wug) but like to keep everything together here too.

I kept the grey tone layer separate this time and it worked out better. Allowed me to tweak the contrast a little better. (graphite, which is fancy talk for pencil)frogman.png
Awesome work. The eyes are perfect. You can see into his soul. Alman was right. It's always about the eyes.
Thanks so much! He's thinking, "Wonder if that big bug is edible?"
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20.net. Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:59 am

frogman.png
frogman.png (6.43 MiB) Viewed 412 times
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20.net. Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], rredmond and 3 guests