Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
User avatar
chiisu81
Posts: 3816
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:50 pm

Very nice 8-)
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:03 am

chiisu81 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:50 pmVery nice 8-)
Thanks Chiisu! Hope you have a great day!
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
rredmond
Posts: 788
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 am

Got a Ranger feel to it. Dig it, thanks John!!!
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:17 am

rredmond wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 am Got a Ranger feel to it. Dig it, thanks John!!!
Thanks so much, have a great Monday, and happy gaming to all.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
chiisu81
Posts: 3816
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:38 pm

teaman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:25 am The Tower
How did I miss this? :shock: Those trees, wow!
User avatar
toddlyons
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:25 am
Location: Unceded Algonquin Territory
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:00 pm

teaman wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:11 pm Yet more artwork that I hope can find a home. This one is Angry Monk's character in my current game (though I took a few liberties on the character design for personal preference). Cover or interior art anyone?

reaper.pngreaperBW.png
I'd love her for the interior of Chrysogon's Coterie.

How can I check to see which of your works are still unpublished? With 288 characters, I'd love to have some more to go with the mini-bios.

Looking from January 2021 to present, I like:
  • adventuring_party_bw.png
  • barbarian_BG.png or barbarian_noBG.png
  • blacksmith_bw.png
  • dwarf_woman_BW.png
  • elf1.png
  • elf_lady.png or elf_lady_sharpened.png
  • elfmagicuser.png
  • e.vem+princess_BW.png
  • reaperBW.png
  • swordswoman.png
  • wizard.png (was only in BW)
  • wizard_bw.png (had both coloured and BW versions)
  • wizard_dungeon_pointing.png
And I don't think that's a lot to ask, is it? :lol:

Todd
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:19 pm

chiisu81 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:38 pm
teaman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:25 am The Tower
How did I miss this? :shock: Those trees, wow!
Thanks so much. I was channeling my inner Bob Ross. Except without the sexy soft voice.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:21 pm

toddlyons wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:00 pm
teaman wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:11 pm Yet more artwork that I hope can find a home. This one is Angry Monk's character in my current game (though I took a few liberties on the character design for personal preference). Cover or interior art anyone?

reaper.pngreaperBW.png
I'd love her for the interior of Chrysogon's Coterie.

How can I check to see which of your works are still unpublished? With 288 characters, I'd love to have some more to go with the mini-bios.

Looking from January 2021 to present, I like:
  • adventuring_party_bw.png
  • barbarian_BG.png or barbarian_noBG.png
  • blacksmith_bw.png
  • dwarf_woman_BW.png
  • elf1.png
  • elf_lady.png or elf_lady_sharpened.png
  • elfmagicuser.png
  • e.vem+princess_BW.png
  • reaperBW.png
  • swordswoman.png
  • wizard.png (was only in BW)
  • wizard_bw.png (had both coloured and BW versions)
  • wizard_dungeon_pointing.png
And I don't think that's a lot to ask, is it? :lol:

Todd
Todd, I don't think most or any of those have seen print. Also, BFRPG reuses artwork, so I'd say go ahead and take what you like. I'm thrilled when things find a home.

Crop them however you see fit.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
toddlyons
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:25 am
Location: Unceded Algonquin Territory
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:25 pm

teaman wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:21 pm Todd, I don't think most or any of those have seen print. Also, BFRPG reuses artwork, so I'd say go ahead and take what you like. I'm thrilled when things find a home.
Crop them however you see fit.
Cool. Thanks, John.
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Teaman's Pictures for Basic Fantasy

Post Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:51 pm

toddlyons wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:25 pm
teaman wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:21 pm Todd, I don't think most or any of those have seen print. Also, BFRPG reuses artwork, so I'd say go ahead and take what you like. I'm thrilled when things find a home.
Crop them however you see fit.
Cool. Thanks, John.
Most welcome. Can't wait to see 'em in action.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest