Chapter 2: The Journey to Lakeford

This forum is for the rotating GM campaign started by Joe the Rat.

Moderator: Joe the Rat

jcm

Re: Chapter 2: The Journey to Lakeford

Post by jcm »

OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Selene moves back quickly to Bill, keeping the shapes in front of her. She gives a quick description of what she saw and tells him to wake the others. She nocks an arrow and tries to move quietly to within bow range.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

jcm wrote:OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Selene moves back quickly to Bill, keeping the shapes in front of her. She gives a quick description of what she saw and tells him to wake the others. She nocks an arrow and tries to move quietly to within bow range.
Bill mutters something about wildlife, then shuffles off to wake the others, starting with Hamish. (He does try the rest as well)

Moving back, you see they've come a bit closer. From where closest trees were, you figure they're about 20 yards off at this point.
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Muddle wakes up to a general ruckus. "Whats going on?" he asks quietly. He'll then strap on his sword and grab his bow and head out to where the night watchman is.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Saeloria mutters something about being rudely awakened but rises with the others and assesses the situation. She will start readying her sleep spell while she waits to see if the others will attack.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hamish awakens cranky, but warms to the situation when he learns that a fight might be about to break out.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
jcm

Post by jcm »

Selene takes a quick look back at the camp. Seeing Muddle approach she signals him and gives a quick overview of the situation.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Muddle casts sleep at the beasts, making sure the party and the horses are out of the range of the area of effect. He suspects they are wolves and hopes its not a dire wolf.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Blazeguard wrote:Saeloria mutters something about being rudely awakened but rises with the others and assesses the situation. She will start readying her sleep spell while she waits to see if the others will attack.
See PM
Solomoriah wrote:Hamish awakens cranky, but warms to the situation when he learns that a fight might be about to break out.
jcm wrote:Selene takes a quick look back at the camp. Seeing Muddle approach she signals him and gives a quick overview of the situation.
Noted
Hywaywolf wrote:Muddle casts sleep at the beasts, making sure the party and the horses are out of the range of the area of effect. He suspects they are wolves and hopes its not a dire wolf.
As you do not have the spell prepared, and are in fact not a Magic-User, the spell fails. Would you like to select one from your known list? :D
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Haha, damn it. I knew I was a cleric in this one, but when I opened my character sheet (in the dang Rising Knight game by accident) it showed me that I was a mu. Too many games lol. No I will do what I started to do. shoot the first beast with an arrow
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Saeloria whispers, "Prepare yourselves for a fight. Those are a couple of bears, probably out foraging for food."
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.