OOC: Roll With It

This forum is for the rotating GM campaign started by Joe the Rat.

Moderator: Joe the Rat

jcm

Re: OOC: Roll With It

Post by jcm »

Enjoy the rest of it then!
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

I apologize for the reallllly slow turnaround I have right now. It seems that I'm at a busy point in the year. I'm going to try and pick up the response rate on my end, or hand it off if I can't get clear.
Go with a smile!
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Joe the Rat wrote:I apologize for the reallllly slow turnaround I have right now. It seems that I'm at a busy point in the year. I'm going to try and pick up the response rate on my end, or hand it off if I can't get clear.
Busy these days as well... it is all good by me. I think it will pick up pace organically when all parties have the time, drive, and the events call for such attention.

and fyi - I tend to not post when I don't really have anything of relevance to add. I still check stuff as others post.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Okay, it's been over a month, and I haven't gotten back to it. At this point, I'm going to say I'm out until August. Do you folks want to wait, or would someone else like to take over?
Go with a smile!
jcm

Post by jcm »

What's everyone's schedule look like?
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

I'm fine with waiting but if someone else is willing to take over I'm ready to play as well.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Okay, I'm clearly not getting back to this. If someone wants to take up the reins, let me know so we can get turned over. Otherwise, we need to bump this down to inactive.

Sorry.
Go with a smile!