BFRPG Print Goodness

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Rollinhand

BFRPG Print Goodness

Post by Rollinhand »

Hi guys

Been visiting this forum for ages, downloaded all the stuff, thought what a great game but never did sod all with it.
Decided to buy all the books from amazon, cost me twenty quid in total (including one day delivery) and now i am the provebial pig in the brown stuff. A game like this just feels better when its on paper, it adds to the old school feel. You cant really get the feel of the old school from a bloody i-pad or other such techno whatsit, its about having the books on the dinner table, and if you spill a cup of tea on them they only get stained and dont blow up.
So i jsut wanna say cheers Solo, you've knocked 25 years off my age and took me back to the good old days.
All i've gotta do now is find is find some people to join my missus for some good old fashioned save-or-die adventuring goodness.

Keep up the good work.
chiisu81

Re: BFRPG Print Goodness

Post by chiisu81 »

Welcome! I've had the hardback from Lulu for ages, but I'm about to order a number of the paperbacks from Amazon to see how they compare. I know off-hand the only real difference is there's no text on the spine on the Amazon printings, correct?
Hywaywolf

Re: BFRPG Print Goodness

Post by Hywaywolf »

I am waiting for 3rd edition then I will buy all in print from amazon.