Morgansfort

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
dymondy2k

Re: Morgansfort

Post by dymondy2k »

I was gonna say that :) Those would make some nice add-on downloadables though..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Solomoriah wrote:It's not impossible that a "2nd Edition" Morgansfort module might appear. However, please note that color interior maps are a no-no. We can't reproduce them cost effectively through either of our publishers.
True, but perhaps as a separate Addendum Supplement, "web-extras" sort of offering so that folks can use their own printer.

I think Morgansfort has become a rather iconic BFRPG starter campaign module. I think it would be great if a revised, expanded, and otherwise enhanced special edition might be made for this module. Add in a few more locales, a few more plot devices, perhaps some additional background details (such as the expanded "church" stuff that was being worked on), etc. All would be very nice additions. ;)
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

dymondy2k wrote:I was gonna say that :) Those would make some nice add-on downloadables though..
beat me to it.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Nekron99

Re: Morgansfort floor plans

Post by Nekron99 »

I have just started up some floor plans for Morgansfort in the Mapmatic+2 area. They are at 5' per square so that the players and DM has a bit more room to play around. I have the first level (ground level) pretty well started. If anyone wants they can take those and run with them.
Not sure if they are what you were looking for and I know I am late on this but I just got back around to checking the forum.
Cheers all.
Nekron 99

PS: I was not sure if you could pull it up and edit on your own, but you just copy it to your Mapmatic folder and away you go. That should get you going.

The Inn (14) and Tavern (13) are both 2 story with basement as is the Warehouse (12) no basement, but I have the rest of the buildings being one story.
The towers have a room at wall level and then one higher. Except the center top tower (22) I was making that 4 floors.
Tower (19) could be 3 floors as well as that is the Barons personal mage's tower and his dungeon has access to the main keep.
I also have the lower levels under the Tavern that I did for an introductory adventure for my players. It is the file named "Under the Toothless Dragon".

I had a write up for an introductory adventure that I made up for new players that took place in that little section. Simple stuff like a few rats, some locks, simple traps, treasure...stuff to get each class warmed up and used to their characters special skills. Worked real good at getting the younger ones that had never played into the spirit of things and understanding the game system.
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?