General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
- Posts: 5263
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 am
- Location: Enna, Italy
Very sorry to read this.
My condolences to you and his family, from gamer to gamer.
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:25 pm
- Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
+ May the soul of the departed rest eternally in peace.
My condolences for the loss of a close friend.
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:26 pm
- Location: Alabama, USA
You have my sympathies and please pass along my condolences to his family.
- Posts: 422
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am
My condolences to you and Alan's family.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7512
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
- Location: LaBelle, Missouri
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am
Wow Chris.. I don't even know what to say to you about this.. there aren't words except to say I am sorry.. He sounds like a guy I wished I would have had a chance to play with.
Joe the Rat
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am
Condolences to you, and to Alan's family.
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:24 pm
- Location: Buenos Aires (C.A.B.A.), Argentina
My condolences to you and his family and friends
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:50 pm
My deepest sympathies to his friends and family. My thoughts and best wishes are with you all.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests