MedievalMan's Online chat game

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Hywaywolf

Re: MedievalMan's Online chat game

Post by Hywaywolf »

I can see that working well in PBP games, but in live chat the DM would have to keep scrolling up after every action to see what the next guy wanted to do, and then if the guy he wants to attack is already dead he will have to ask for an alternate action. Or, which is highly possible in this game, one action at a time allows the person who init it is to chose to dump the action he was planning and to run like hell if everyone in front of him was dead.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Alright good news! I have 4 hooks for other shorter adventures prepared. And one of those adventures even has a hook leading to another adventure. Does that sound good guys? I also made sure to double check each, and they should each be much easier to handle.
Jester

Post by Jester »

Leads to 4 other adventures sounds good to me. I just hope we don't take five hours trying to figure out which lead to follow.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Some are closer to home than others, that might help with the decision making process. All of them are relatively short and shouldn't take more than 2-3 session to complete. Depending on how rolls go and so forth of course.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

One thing I have the stats for the characters Gorethan (Xav), Eamon (Jester), and Brother Bant (Steve). I would appreciate it if I could get the stats for the remaining characters at least a day in advance.

I also have stats for the back up characters Vellith (Xav) and Merric (Jester). I would also like back up character stats a day in advance as well.

Steve I don't think I gave you stats for a back up character, but I could be mistaken. Please let me know if I am.