Character Sheet

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
teluria

Character Sheet

Post by teluria »

Joe the Rat and I have been working on this for a bit and it's not done, but I wanted to put it up for everyone to take a look at.

I plan to use this as the online character sheet for Teluria at least until I have time to write a proper web based sheet.

Note that the total spell levels on the bottom of the spell book sheet is due to my house rule on spell casting (I use a spell point system rather than the Vancian school)

This still needs some additional work, as I want to get the spell lists in and also make it so that selecting a location on the inventory sheet will populate the locations on the front tab, but that may go away if I don't have time to build it. I still need to write code and so forth to calculate movement against encumberance, etc. But that may go away too as it's not that hard to just put it in.
Attachments
Char builder spreadsheet.ods
(28.2 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Appreciation
Blazeguard

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Blazeguard »

That is pretty cool. Good work! Can't wait to see it when it's done.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Any updates on this?
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
teluria

Post by teluria »

no time lately. will get back to it soon
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Appreciation