LFG, "Shadows Over the Valley!"

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
KGM Dan

LFG, "Shadows Over the Valley!"

Post by KGM Dan »

Hi all, I'm trying to set up a group to play weekly every Friday at 1630 UTC+1. It's my first time DMing this system but I've been DMing for around 8 or so years. See below for the initial premise!
After years of living the common life, you now find yourself thrust into the life of an adventure, scout & footman under the Saphire Empire!
How did you get here, was it conscription, or are you a man seeking redemption for a harsh past, or perhaps something else has lead you here?
With almost no training, no equipment, and no direction you are sent off into a place only known as "The Vally." It's cold, empty, and untamed. You are not alone, there are five others with you, one of whom you a set to protect. Olfgann, a merchant sent to claim The Vally for the Empire so that they can gain access to its raw untamed resources!
This adventure will be harsh, hostile, and unbalanced! A tale to test your creativity and punish you for failing to plan.
  • Every week on Fridays at 1630 BST (UTC+1) We have a session zero starting this Friday, 15th!
  • Short wilderness adventure with lots of ruins, dungeons, and weird lore to discover!
  • Hex crawl!
  • Foundry VTT Via Forge, you will need to create a player account on their website.
  • Discord voice chat & fun hangouts!
If you are interested send me a message! Thanks and happy dungeon crawling!