Anyone up for light reading? 20 sessions worth of journals!

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
StevenMac

Anyone up for light reading? 20 sessions worth of journals!

Post by StevenMac »

My group and I hit our 20th session of BFRPG last night and have dilligently kept a journal. I reward some XP for doing so; which is great! Players feel motivated to journal, and I get to relive each session by reading them :)

There's quite a bit here, but some may find it enjoyable! Bonus points for spotting which modules I've woven into my overall narrative.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19-L ... sp=sharing
StevenMac

Re: Anyone up for light reading? 20 sessions worth of journals!

Post by StevenMac »

Just posted the session journal from our 21st session. Included a nasty fight with this guy:
Attachments
043233D6-00F2-4A62-981D-BD77125395CE.jpeg
043233D6-00F2-4A62-981D-BD77125395CE.jpeg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1148 times
FakeHealer

Post by FakeHealer »

Only a couple sessions in but I really love that each session is a quick (relatively considering Zebulon is quite verbose!) journal recounting by each of the characters. It reads like a real storybook and captures the personalities of the party really well. I look forward to reading more as time permits.

A quick question...is this an in-person game or online? I assume in-person by the second post pic of battlemap.
StevenMac

Post by StevenMac »

Yep it’s all in person! Group of friends I’ve been gaming with for a good long time.

Thanks for checking it out! I think the plot starts to thicken pretty nicely as we are driving towards some epic stuff. So much fun!