Player Looking for Discord/Roll20 Group

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
FakeHealer

Player Looking for Discord/Roll20 Group

Post by FakeHealer »

I am a LONG time RPG player/DM who has played only a few games of BFRPG but loves it and needs a weekly game of it. If any already established groups have space, please consider me. I am looking for a weekly, weeknight game hopefully using Discord and/or Roll20, to join and relive that old school gaming fun.
GrimlinJoe

Re: Player Looking for Discord/Roll20 Group

Post by GrimlinJoe »

FakeHealer wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:08 pm I am a LONG time RPG player/DM who has played only a few games of BFRPG but loves it and needs a weekly game of it. If any already established groups have space, please consider me. I am looking for a weekly, weeknight game hopefully using Discord and/or Roll20, to join and relive that old school gaming fun.
If you are interested in play by post through discord let me know. I'm hoping to start running virtual/voice games soon but in the interim play by post has been my primary mode of play. I've managed to recruit a few familiar faces and we have been playing through Morgansfort recently and it has been quite the wild adventure.
KGM Dan

Post by KGM Dan »

Hi, I'm setting up a new campaign of my own creation, we are starting on the 15th this Friday at 1630 and that will be the same time going forward every week! Let me know if you can make it! We play via discord and foundry VTT.
FakeHealer

Post by FakeHealer »

KGM Dan wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:34 pm Hi, I'm setting up a new campaign of my own creation, we are starting on the 15th this Friday at 1630 and that will be the same time going forward every week! Let me know if you can make it! We play via discord and foundry VTT.
Thanks for the offer but the time is too early for me and I am not looking for Foundry.
Rutibex

Post by Rutibex »

I am running a basic fantasy game on Discord saturday night at 8pm(GMT-4). Its a open world kind of Hexcrawl. Everyone is at 22,694 experience. If you are interested send me a private message and I'll hook you up with details
FakeHealer

Post by FakeHealer »

Rutibex wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:04 pm I am running a basic fantasy game on Discord saturday night at 8pm(GMT-4). Its a open world kind of Hexcrawl. Everyone is at 22,694 experience. If you are interested send me a private message and I'll hook you up with details
Is that 4pm eastern? If so I need to decline.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Eastern Daylight Time is GMT-4 (Greenwich Mean Time - 4 hours) if I haven't totally failed high school social studies.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Rutibex

Post by Rutibex »

FakeHealer wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:28 pm Is that 4pm eastern? If so I need to decline.
No it should be eastern time, so if thats your times zone it will be 8pm. Ontario time.

This is why ascending AC is best
FakeHealer

Post by FakeHealer »

Rutibex wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:06 pm
FakeHealer wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:28 pm Is that 4pm eastern? If so I need to decline.
No it should be eastern time, so if thats your times zone it will be 8pm. Ontario time.

This is why ascending AC is best
Lol...I feel so old anymore. I was raised and taught Eastern/Central/etc... and never even heard of GMT so I keep screwing it up. I will send a message in a day or so. Thanks for the offer.
FakeHealer

Post by FakeHealer »

Ok, so the search continues....