LFG (Online)

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Metroknight

Re: LFG (Online)

Post by Metroknight »

feveredmonk wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:08 pm Looking for gamers for an online Basic Fantasy game. We're exclusively online, English speakers, prefer mid-40s to 50s (Yes: we're OG OSR gamers). We're located in United States Mountain Time Zone. Aiming for 2 - 3 games a month.

Rules As Written with Core Rulebook, but we're more than open to playing with optional rules, races, and classes as found on the BF downloads page.
Mark me as interested depending on the day and time.

I'm mid-50 in age and located in central (-5 or -6 depending on daylight savings or not) time zone. Started gaming back in 82 and have been using BFRPG almost exclusively for the last 10+yrs. I have discord, Roll20 (if that is used), foundry (if used), and a few other things.

Drop me a line if you wish to discuss if I could fit into your group.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

If only I was alittle older (33 currently). I've been playing TTRPGs for about 20yrs with the last 3 being as a GM. All of my GMing has been with BFRPG.
feveredmonk

LFG (One or two more online)

Post by feveredmonk »

We had our first session, and would like one or two more who would like to play online, exclusively. It looks like we'll have two - three games a month, and just started BF1 Morgansfort: The Western Lands Campaign, with experienced GM and players in their 40s - 50s.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

I look forward to joining my first session! 8-)
Reno

Post by Reno »

Interested, Pacific time here but I work for a company on Eastern time so I'm off work fairly early. Might be able to get my wife as well..

How are you planning on handling the online aspect?
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

This has been an awesome game so far! Thanks for your patience as I figure out this online-game stuff. 8-)