play-by-post

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
GrimlinJoe

Re: play-by-post

Post by GrimlinJoe »

Episode Zero wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:12 pm Can I play too? I'd play a marshal class - I can rock a dwarven fighter (pun intended)
Bah dum tsss
Episode Zero

Post by Episode Zero »

:D
Ka_Kshüshü

Post by Ka_Kshüshü »

GrimlinJoe wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:53 am
Ka_Kshüshü wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm Hi, I hope it's okay for me to post my question here. I'm a complete newbie to RPGs, but I'm interested in playing Basic Fantasy in a play-by-post format. How often to new games start here in the forums?
First off welcome and glad to have you here.

Just in case if you are interested, I run a Basic fantasy play by post server on discord. All the players on there are brand new to basic fantasy as well. I am currently DMing 4 campaigns on there at the moment and always have openings in the games for new players. Let me know if you would be interested.
Hi! I'm interested, but I've never used Discord before. I keep reading "Discord" here and there. I'll look into it tonight.
Ka_Kshüshü

Post by Ka_Kshüshü »

GrimlinJoe wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:53 am
Ka_Kshüshü wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm Hi, I hope it's okay for me to post my question here. I'm a complete newbie to RPGs, but I'm interested in playing Basic Fantasy in a play-by-post format. How often to new games start here in the forums?
First off welcome and glad to have you here.

Just in case if you are interested, I run a Basic fantasy play by post server on discord. All the players on there are brand new to basic fantasy as well. I am currently DMing 4 campaigns on there at the moment and always have openings in the games for new players. Let me know if you would be interested.
Okay, I'm registered for Discord :) Let me know what I need to do. Thanks!
Tazer_The_Yoot

Post by Tazer_The_Yoot »

Piggybacking off this thread to remind folks I'm still planning a "Harryhausen" themed pbp on this forum to begin in January of 2022. In the meantime, hope you guys have fun with your Discord games. I'd offer to join as a player but my gaming fire has enough irons in it at the moment. Good luck!