Fantasy Grounds Extension

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
feganegg

Re: Fantasy Grounds Extension

Post by feganegg »

Quick update. I've a working character sheet, the first 2 chapters done and am in the process of copying in all the spells. Its a slower process than I thought but should have a rough beta version in the next week or so (excluding monsters). After that I can improve the formatting add some more automation, get all the monster in and get it working a little better. Its turning out to be a real labour of love but should hopefully be worth it when i'm done.
monkeywork

Post by monkeywork »

Any update at all?
feganegg

Post by feganegg »

Slightly stalled again, work has went crazy. Thanks for the nudge, i'm heading away for a couple of days later in the week which will give me a chance to get things finished and uploaded
feganegg

Post by feganegg »

I was just doing a quick tutorial video to upload this but as soon as I exported it as a module the race part stopped working so i'm going to have to get that fixed before I can upload it.

Sorry
Skarphedin

Post by Skarphedin »

I'd be very excited about news on this project, too!
feganegg

Post by feganegg »

Hello all, sorry for the delay on this. As usual life got in the way.

I hit a snag and kinda lost heart but i'm back at it now.

Here is a working copy of what i've done so far. Its still very much in test mode but it should hopefully work. The thing i'm having issues with at the moment is the races but I'm chatting with Damned from morecore to get it rectified.

Theoretically you just add morecore then add the extension and module and then load. This will get much better in time and as soon as i've got the races sorted i'll do a video.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I haven't tested it on unity yet.
usulthemouse

Post by usulthemouse »

Was this ever finished?
feganegg

Post by feganegg »

No, unfortunately not. Life got in the way and I drifted away from fantasy grounds. Its not something I'm going to get back to either.

Sorry