Who's bored? How about an online game?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Who's bored? How about an online game?

Post by Solomoriah »

Here is the current player list, and alternates.

Players:
BusterBluth & son
johndice

Alternates, in order:
Pharren
APWill
Artanisace
vitae_drinker
aries04
rredmond

ORIGINAL POST:

I'm considering running a few sessions online, using Roll20. There are openings for four players; before we do any character generation, we'd need to settle on a schedule, so for now just chime in with what times you'd be available. Given the quarantine situation, weekday scheduling is not out of the question, but I'm assuming it will be an evening thing. I'm looking at 3-4 hour sessions.

You need to have a working microphone (and speakers, duh) and be running Firefox or Chrome to participate... I'm not living in chat, so voice needs to be available. However, I'm not interested in video... why would we want it?

If I don't get enough players interested here, I'll open this up on Facebook. But the forums are and always will be my first stop. You guys help build the game, you should get first crack at the goodies.

Who's interested?
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
BusterBluth

Re: Who's bored? How about an online game?

Post by BusterBluth »

ME!!!!

weekday evenings would be preferable for me as well … generally about 6 to 9. I have a work meeting every 2 weeks on Mondays at 9 pm EST, so Mondays wouldn't be the best day for me.

My son would probably like to join in as well. He has his own laptop & headset.
MitchellsInk

Post by MitchellsInk »

I'd love to join the session! I work weekdays 2-10 pm, so Sat/Sun are my only days available and any time in the evenings works for me.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Well that's inconvenient... mismatched schedules. Will wait to see who else volunteers...
Pharren

Post by Pharren »

I'd be interested. I'm almost always free Wed, Thur, Fri all day.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay, so Buster (and son) and Pharren could line up on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday evenings. That makes three. I've just now posted on Facebook, but I'll only consider players who volunteer here.

Mitchell, maybe I didn't understand... are you available weekday evenings? If so, we have our four.
Minyaden

Post by Minyaden »

I don’t work until the 27th so my schedule is pretty wide open.
johndice

Post by johndice »

Very interested! What would be the starting times (aprox)? Live in Europe bu willing to stay up for this 😅😅
APWill

Post by APWill »

If it’s not too late, I’d love to play/join. I’m available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings for sure. Let me know! (Also Sunday evenings.)
Artanisace

Post by Artanisace »

Solomoriah wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:36 am I'm considering running a few sessions online, using Roll20. There are openings for four players; before we do any character generation, we'd need to settle on a schedule, so for now just chime in with what times you'd be available. Given the quarantine situation, weekday scheduling is not out of the question, but I'm assuming it will be an evening thing. I'm looking at 3-4 hour sessions.

You need to have a working microphone (and speakers, duh) and be running Firefox or Chrome to participate... I'm not living in chat, so voice needs to be available. However, I'm not interested in video... why would we want it?

If I don't get enough players interested here, I'll open this up on Facebook. But the forums are and always will be my first stop. You guys help build the game, you should get first crack at the goodies.

Who's interested?
I'm interested, would be amazing to play with you. I'm Pepo Myron on the BFRPG facebook group. I live in Europe but I really don't mind the hour you play; I'll be there :)