Basic Fantasy starter set

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
xevenwood

Re: Basic Fantasy starter set

Post by xevenwood »

That's true Dimirag, I could make a system agnostic set of adventures. But, I think I'm going to make a pack or collection of some kind for Basic Fantasy, as an introduction to Elazanderia. The pack is going to include a booklet with custom races and information about the world, an beginner adventure, and pre-made characters to play it with. So the best way to describe it is an expansion or module. I just want to make it a way to get people to play in my setting and get an introduction to Basic Fantasy. I think that'd work?
Dimirag

Post by Dimirag »

If its something you want to sell you should talk more with Solo about the posibility of selling material related to the game
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

If you're selling it with only your material, yeah, you can do that. You just have to follow the Product Identity License in the back of the Core Rules. Including a copy of the rulebook itself is technically legal, but you can't in any way indicate on the box or any of your own materials that it actually "is" the Basic Fantasy RPG. You also can't put a photo of the rulebook on the box, due to the artwork issue.

Anything that potentially makes a profit has much stricter rules than official Basic Fantasy Project works.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org