Solo BFRPG Module(s)?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
rpgresearch

Solo BFRPG Module(s)?

Post by rpgresearch »

Greetings. We have adopted BFRPG as one of our Tier 1 games at RPG Research that we provide to our community programs, and required for our Level 1 GM trainees to learn. BFRPG is the most viable replacement we've found so far for BECMI, plus all the benefits of it being so available for free download, affordable print versions, etc., it is perfect for the community programs.

Are there any solo adventure modules written for BFRPG? Not one-GM-one-player style, I mean only the single player. Like the classic BECMI red box introductory Basic D&D red box Mentzer 1983 2 solo adventures in the players manual, or the various modules like M1, M2 (without needing the ink decoding pen), BSOLO, etc.?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Our founder RPGing since 1977, we're a 501(c)3 non-profit research & human services charitable organization studying the effects of all RPG formats: tabletop, live-action, electronic, & hybrids. http://www.rpgresearch.com
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Solo BFRPG Module(s)?

Post by Solomoriah »

There are not, as far as I know, any such adventures. However, I'm fully agreeable to publishing such a thing, if one was to appear.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Solo BFRPG Module(s)?

Post by Solomoriah »

BTW... your website appears to be down. Or really jammed up.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org