Dark Temple Contest Voting Thread

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.

Which entry should win the contest?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:00 pm

Temple of the Seas by Alan Vetter
13%
Farin's Folly by Clinton L. Robison
13%
The Horror Within by Russ Robinson
25%
Three Days Of Peace And Music by Sean Wellington
19%
The Children of Zewlac by Kyle Hettinger
25%
Descent Into Culwich by James Lemon
6%

Total votes: 16
Bumblepig

Re: Dark Temple Contest Voting Thread

Post by Bumblepig »

THANK YOU to everyone who voted for The Children of Zewlac! I am very honored, especially after having read the other adventures that were submitted. Overall, I think the CS2 compilation will be a very solid addition to the BFRPG.

As I said in another post, I absolutely love the open, collaborative nature of this game. I tried to get another adventure published somewhere else once and it died a death of 1,000 cuts during the editorial process. Not that it didn't have lots of issues, but I think that for imaginative folks a "no barriers" approach to publication is the better, more fun way to go. :)
Solomoriah wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:10 pm Finally, and most importantly, I was swayed by a feeling that my selected winner would be fun to run at the Quincy Mall Monster Mash next weekend.
This is fantastic. Please let me know how it goes, I'm very curious to know. Obviously, I'd be open to tweaking anything based on how it does in a live fire exercise (I've playtested it a bit myself with our group, but it's not the same with the author-as-GM).
Solomoriah wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:10 pm Kyle, please send me a PM identifying your Paypal account, so that I can send you the prize money. If you need to create one first, I'll wait, just let me know.
Cool! Now just let me track down my Paypal account info....
ruzzzr

Post by ruzzzr »

Congrats Bumble!! You've won this round....
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

With voting completed this thread is closing. Please be sure to check out the Dark Temple workshop thread; Solo has already released the first version of the completed collection. 8-)