Roll 20

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
GMsShadow

Roll 20

Post by GMsShadow »

Hey everyone

Just putting it out there that I'm planning on running a Basic Fantasy RPG game on Roll20 hopefully starting at the end of August, beginning of September. The bad news for most is that it will be Wednesdays at 10.30AM UTC which will probably be unplayable for most of you in the US. Not sure if we have any Australian or NZ contingents here on the boards (maybe I'll get some via the game!).

To explain the time slot, I'm UK based and due to having a large and demanding family, I can't run a game in the evenings. What I do have now is a consistent 'late start' day at work, which I'm going to put to good use as a gaming session.

The ad will go up on Roll20 at the end of August, but I felt it might be nice to give all you folks on here a heads up in case you were interested and could make the time.

Thanks.

Barry (GMsShadow)
Guffaw

Re: Roll 20

Post by Guffaw »

This is relatively close to the time that I would be available. I may have to see if you have a player slot available. I work at nights in the EST region, and it's really frustrating to find games available during the weekday. I'm not very familiar with Roll20 yet, but I'm getting there!
GMsShadow

Post by GMsShadow »

I've sent you a PM, but if you want you can jump into the game early and have a tinker around (with player stuff that is). I've thus far only used Roll20 for text only games, this will be my first time trying it using voice.
Gold

Post by Gold »

How are your games going on there, GM?

I am playing in one "Basic Fantasy : DM Chris", and still occasionally open to DM the open table BFRPG "Explore Dungeons Inside a Strange World" (5+ years running so far).