Spell Card Request Thread

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Pholus

Spell Card Request Thread

Post by Pholus »

Hi All,

Sorry about the endless series of spell card posts over the past couple of weeks. I've found that these cards are a very convenient way of presenting my players with the exact capabilities of their magic as well as a reminder of what potential they still have left. So I'm a fan and I wanted to share.

I also get a bit obsessive about completeness (What? There is this tiny remote possibility you want to play a Bard with the Magic User spellcasting option on the fly? Here, I'm ready for you!) and this wasn't a terribly time consuming hobby considering the tools I was using.

But it's done as far as every class option available between the rulebooks and showcase page. Or so I think anyway. I am ready to make these on demand. If you can point me at the BFRPG supplement, I will try to churn one of these out. No pdfs please, actual editable documents so I can cut and paste.

Anyway, once again thank you for BFRPG. It is exactly what I wanted for my game and so I wanted to give back a tiny bit for all the fun you've given me.