General Questions about Weapons/Equipment Emporium....

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
CarrionScrawler

General Questions about Weapons/Equipment Emporium....

Post by CarrionScrawler »

Hey there, just going to fire a few out there...

I love the Equipment Emporium. I absolutely agree with the decision to limit the official core rulebook to the single book, there's something so elegant and clean about having a self-contained, single reference point. And having the Field Guide as the only 'official' extension was a good choice.

However, if there were a candidate for a third official book, it would be the Equipment Emporium, either that, or absorbing it into a future edition.

1.) I notice that the pdf download has neither art within the yellow on black cover template, nor is there a cover page available. Does anyone have either the basic yellow on black cover page without art or a cover they've used to print out a paperback?

2.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

3.) For those of you who've printed it out yourselves, what did you do for a cover, and which company did you use?

4.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

5.) Anyone have a link to the pdf they used/created that I could use to print my own? Please and thanks in advance.

6.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

7.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

Thanks!
SmootRK

Re: General Questions about Weapons/Equipment Emporium....

Post by SmootRK »

Solomoriah may have the ability to share the cover borders.

As far as printing, I believe we are driving at making the Equipment Emporium into a print edition eventually, though it still needs lots of work/review/art.

Otherwise, pdf already available for its current raw state.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

As Smoot says the Equipment Emporium will eventually go into print, but like everything else that will happen "when it's done". When it's close to or about to go into print Solo will then likely add the covers to download on its Download entry.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

CarrionScrawler wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:47 am Hey there, just going to fire a few out there...

I love the Equipment Emporium. I absolutely agree with the decision to limit the official core rulebook to the single book, there's something so elegant and clean about having a self-contained, single reference point. And having the Field Guide as the only 'official' extension was a good choice.

However, if there were a candidate for a third official book, it would be the Equipment Emporium, either that, or absorbing it into a future edition.

1.) I notice that the pdf download has neither art within the yellow on black cover template, nor is there a cover page available. Does anyone have either the basic yellow on black cover page without art or a cover they've used to print out a paperback?

2.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

3.) For those of you who've printed it out yourselves, what did you do for a cover, and which company did you use?

4.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

5.) Anyone have a link to the pdf they used/created that I could use to print my own? Please and thanks in advance.

6.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

7.) Please make this available for soft/hardcover purchase.

Thanks!
1) - 7) ... make this your goal and start into the nitty gritty work of editing, comparing stats, finding redundancies, inconsistencies, and over/underpowered items, etc.. The sooner all that is done the sooner it makes it into print. This is a hands on community and the things that people put the most hands on tend to find print faster.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

It's my hope to have EE in print this year. Hope, not promise. A cover will be done when art appears for this one... so far, no one has offered color cover art, and as it's still early in the development process, I'm not ready to ask yet.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

perhaps something like this but with a more tolkienesque feel.

Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

I pictured it more like this
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I looked at that pic as well but the lack of weapons doesn't scream Equipment!!! Emporium, to me. :) I do like the mummers in the background though.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I like both ideas. Just need to get an artist on board.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Hywaywolf wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:10 am I looked at that pic as well but the lack of weapons doesn't scream Equipment!!! Emporium, to me. :) I do like the mummers in the background though.
The EE is more than just weapons and armor. I just pictured it as a more medieval fleamarket type of supplement where you could find anything if you look hard enough.