Open Table BFRPG Barrowmaze game in Rochester, NH

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
minstrel

Open Table BFRPG Barrowmaze game in Rochester, NH

Post by minstrel »

Hi all - I'm hoping "Looking for players" threads are fine here; I couldn't find anything in the forum guidelines either way. If it's not, please wipe my thread out with no hard feelings ;)

Another long time gamer in the coastal NH/ME area and I are running a biweekly game of Greg Gillespie's 'Barrowmaze' using the Basic Fantasy RPG rules at Jetpack Comics in Rochester, NH this summer, fall and potentially beyond.

With two sessions behind us so far, BFRPG is proving to be a terrific system to run a come-when-you-can open table game. We have plenty of books to go around along with snacks.

We're looking to grow the game and build up a player base. If you're a gamer in the area and interested in joining, write me here or see the link below!

Jetpack has been kind enough to post our game on their Facebook calendar and I'd encourage anyone interested in going now or in the future to RSVP as interested or going to give us an idea of how many will be attending and to keep up on news.

We've moved to Tuesdays, 5:30 - 8 in an effort to better accomodate busy summer weekends. Next game 7/31 and new players still wanted and welcomed!
orobouros

Re: Open Table BFRPG Barrowmaze game in Rochester, NH

Post by orobouros »

One year on, care to fill us in on how it's going?