[LFP] Kerker: An open-table monthly game

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
orobouros

[LFP] Kerker: An open-table monthly game

Post Thu May 31, 2018 2:12 pm

I'm taking the plunge and GMing a monthly game!

This is an open-table Basic Fantasy RPG game held monthly. Players may show up as their interest and availability allows. Each session is part of a larger campaign but will be run as a mostly self-contained adventure. Voice chat (discord) or text chat (roll20) are both options and will be used depending on preferences of the players.

Any official supplements will be allowed at the GM's discretion, listed together with a few limited house rules. Players of all skill levels, experience, and age are welcome.

We'll probably get around to the Olde Island Fortress after a while..

Details here: https://app.roll20.net/join/3332256/CRLJPg
orobouros

Re: [LFP] Kerker: An open-table monthly game

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:12 pm

At the risk of inappropriately necrobumping, I'm just putting up a reminder that I'll have a game starting this week!
cbarchuk

Post Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:48 am

Hey man, is the time and day of the game going to always be the same?
orobouros

Post Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:33 pm

It depends. I have a schedule that gives me certain Fridays off, so a Thursday evening game makes a lot of sense. Overall the game scheduling is geared towards working adults who can't realistically commit to a weekly event, hence monthly and open-table. The plan is generally to run the game on the 2nd-ish Thursday of the month; however, we may change the session date and time to accommodate the more regular players.