Olde Dungeoneer's Almanack?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
corky

Olde Dungeoneer's Almanack?

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:35 am

I've seen a bunch of references on this sight and in the PDFs of this supplement, but I can't find it.

Any ideas?
corky

Re: Olde Dungeoneer's Almanack?

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:24 am

Hmm...it actually looks like this guide might have been broken up into different pieces.

For example, the spells in the Necromancer guide refer to the Almanack, but I found those spells in Spells Supplement guide.

Anyway...found what I was looking for!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

The Almanack was an attempt to unify a number of supplements into a single supplemental work. I judged it a failure, and reverted back to the previous non-unified form; the reasons are both complicated and subtle. If you are aware of supplements that still refer to the Almanack, please let me know so I can fix them.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Metroknight

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I considered it semi useful at first but as the original supplements were updated, it became outdated.

I guess I'm one of the few that prefer various material gathered in one pdf. It is easier, to me, to skim through one pdf then through 5 or 6 pdfs.
Knights of the Written Word 2 is a friendly Roll20 community created for those that prefer written text games or have difficulty with voice games (for physical, mental, emotional, or technical reasons).