Any vids of a Basic Fantasy session?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Nordith_Pinewood

Any vids of a Basic Fantasy session?

Post by Nordith_Pinewood »

I have been searching for vids on Yourube for a Basic Fantasy session and I'm not having any luck. Surprised there is nothing out there.
Dizzy

Re: Any vids of a Basic Fantasy session?

Post by Dizzy »

I've been recording my online sessions of BFRPG. They're quite possibly NSFW, but you can view them here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... dcSXxdvQq5

Most of those sessions is set in B2: Keep on the Borderlands, and mixed with JN1: The Chaotic Caves. The opening session however is strongly ripped from Rise of the Runelords. Nearly all my players are brand new to gaming.

There is another set a APs using B2, but they're not in English.
Nordith_Pinewood

Post by Nordith_Pinewood »

Wow that's you? I saw those. They are awesome.
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

Thanks! I'm flattered. I wish I had more of them up. The day we play (Saturdays) is usually open, but ever since I started this campaign I've had things come up constantly. Like we played last Saturday, but today we have family friends, next week family will still be in town for Christmas, and the week after that will be my mom's birthday so I'll have to be out. I want to play before January 9th xD

The videos will keep coming though :) I'll be uploading a Swords & Wizardry Whitebox pickup session we had on Thursday in the next few days once I edit it, and I'll be starting a DCC game that will be getting uploaded in the new year as well. I do wish there were more BFRPG up there on youtube though!